BALTIMORE (WJZ) — For the foreseeable future, if you need to get something done concerning your car, you’ll need an appointment with the MVA.
The Maryland Department of Vehicle Administration will immediately begin moving toward all appointment system for all transactions.
- What Is A Coronavirus?
- The Symptoms Of Coronavirus And What You Should Do If You Feel Sick
- LIST: EPA Releases Names Of Disinfectants You Can Use Against Coronavirus
- Coronavirus-Related Scams Are Going Around. Here’s What To Watch Out For
- What We Know About Coronavirus In Maryland
- Latest coronavirus stories from WJZ
The goal is to eliminate walk-ins and reduce foot traffic and keep crowds to a minimum.
Governor Larry Hogan confirmed Wednesday evening three new cases of coronavirus in Maryland.
The State of Maryland now has 12 confirmed cases of the novel coronavirus.