BALTIMORE (WJZ) — BWI is making major changes to its parking services with fewer people traveling due to the coronavirus pandemic.
The long-term lots — A and B — Express Lot and Valet Parking closed Wednesday afternoon.
- What Is A Coronavirus?
- The Symptoms Of Coronavirus And What You Should Do If You Feel Sick
- LIST: EPA Releases Names Of Disinfectants You Can Use Against Coronavirus
- Coronavirus-Related Scams Are Going Around. Here’s What To Watch Out For
- What We Know About Coronavirus In Maryland
- Latest coronavirus stories from WJZ
The hourly and daily garages are still open and the shuttle bus service is running as normal. For social distancing, however, passengers are asked to use the rear doors.