BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore Public Markets and Lexington Market are joining the growing list of restaurants, businesses and public spaces closing due to the coronavirus.
The markets will close at 5 p.m. Thursday and remain closed “until further notice.”
- Coronavirus In Maryland: Gov. Larry Hogan Closes All Indoor Shopping Malls & Entertainment Venues
- Coronavirus In Maryland: What We Know
- Coronavirus-Related Closings
- The Symptoms Of Coronavirus And What You Should Do If You Feel Sick
- LIST: EPA Releases Names Of Disinfectants You Can Use Against Coronavirus
- Coronavirus-Related Scams Are Going Around. Here’s What To Watch Out For
- Latest coronavirus stories from WJZ
Earlier Thursday, Gov. Larry Hogan ordered all indoor malls and entertainment venues to close by 5 p.m.