TOWSON, Md. (WJZ) — Local universities are giving back during the coronavirus pandemic.
Professors at Towson University’s nursing and biology departments donated unused lab equipment to St. Joseph’s Medical Center as classes shifted online because of the COVID-19 pandemic.READ MORE: Colin Powell, Military Leader And First Black US Secretary Of State, Dies After Complications From COVID-19
- What Is A Coronavirus?
- The Symptoms Of Coronavirus And What You Should Do If You Feel Sick
- LIST: EPA Releases Names Of Disinfectants You Can Use Against Coronavirus
- Coronavirus-Related Scams Are Going Around. Here’s What To Watch Out For
- What We Know About Coronavirus In Maryland
- Latest coronavirus stories from WJZ
There were hundreds of different supplies being unused on campus.
St. Joseph’s said it was more than happy to receive the equipment.MORE NEWS: 'Thought It Was My Body, My Choice': Northrop Grumman Employees Protest Vaccine Mandate