BALTIMORE (WJZ) — With gyms closed across Maryland due to the COVID-19 pandemic, some people are getting creative with their workouts, including Orioles pitcher Branden Kline.
Kline posted a video on Twitter from inside his garage where he is doing front squats with his dog Zoey on board to serve as the weight.
- What Is A Coronavirus?
- The Symptoms Of Coronavirus And What You Should Do If You Feel Sick
- LIST: EPA Releases Names Of Disinfectants You Can Use Against Coronavirus
- Coronavirus-Related Scams Are Going Around. Here’s What To Watch Out For
- What We Know About Coronavirus In Maryland
- Latest coronavirus stories from WJZ
“Zoey” Front Squats #NoGymNoProblem
PhotoCred: sarahtkline https://t.co/RkX6icd767
— Branden Kline (@BrandenKline16) March 24, 2020
Man’s best friend, doing whatever it takes to help the home team.
The start of the 2020 MLB season has been delayed amid the coronavirus pandemic.