BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Ministry workers in Baltimore handed out food to residents Saturday amid the coronavirus pandemic.
The New Genesis Total Praise Center Outreach Ministry hosted a giveaway.
- What Is A Coronavirus?
- The Symptoms Of Coronavirus And What You Should Do If You Feel Sick
- LIST: EPA Releases Names Of Disinfectants You Can Use Against Coronavirus
- Coronavirus-Related Scams Are Going Around. Here’s What To Watch Out For
- What We Know About Coronavirus In Maryland
- Latest coronavirus stories from WJZ
- Coronavirus Resources: How To Get Help In Maryland
Drivers had to stay in their cars to keep a safe distance, but volunteers packed bread and other meal essentials into brown bags to help those who are struggling through the economic impacts amid the pandemic.