JESSUP, Md. (WJZ) — Multiple people are being treated for COVID-19 at the Clifton T. Perkins Hospital Center in Jessup, according to Howard County Health Department officials.
A spokesperson for the Howard County Health Department did not provide an exact number at this time, but said those who have tested positive for the virus are both health care workers and patients.
- What Is A Coronavirus?
- The Symptoms Of Coronavirus And What You Should Do If You Feel Sick
- LIST: EPA Releases Names Of Disinfectants You Can Use Against Coronavirus
- Coronavirus-Related Scams Are Going Around. Here’s What To Watch Out For
- What We Know About Coronavirus In Maryland
- Latest coronavirus stories from WJZ
- Coronavirus Resources: How To Get Help In Maryland
The Howard County Department of Health said it is just 48 hours into the investigation and will release more information later on.