PARKVILLE, Md. (WJZ) — A resident at Oak Crest Senior Living Community in Parkville has tested positive for COVID-19.
According to Oak Crest Senior Living Community, one resident has tested positive for coronavirus, but there have been no other reported cases at this time.
- What Is A Coronavirus?
- The Symptoms Of Coronavirus And What You Should Do If You Feel Sick
- LIST: EPA Releases Names Of Disinfectants You Can Use Against Coronavirus
- Coronavirus-Related Scams Are Going Around. Here’s What To Watch Out For
- What We Know About Coronavirus In Maryland
- Latest coronavirus stories from WJZ
- Coronavirus Resources: How To Get Help In Maryland
The resident who tested positive for coronavirus is currently receiving treatment and care, Oak Crest Senior Living Community said.
Oak Crest Senior Living Community said it is continuing to follow the CDC guidelines to ensure that residents are safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.