BALTIMORE (WJZ) — The University of Maryland Medical Center is delivering food to Baltimore City families in need during the COVID-19 pandemic.
For the second straight day, the UMMC team delivered 3,600 boxes of prepared meals and fresh produce.
- What Is A Coronavirus?
- The Symptoms Of Coronavirus And What You Should Do If You Feel Sick
- LIST: EPA Releases Names Of Disinfectants You Can Use Against Coronavirus
- Coronavirus-Related Scams Are Going Around. Here’s What To Watch Out For
- What We Know About Coronavirus In Maryland
- Latest coronavirus stories from WJZ
- Coronavirus Resources: How To Get Help In Maryland
Officials with the medical center say they’re making the deliveries to ensure children who rely on school lunches can eat during the coronavirus closures.