BALTIMORE (WJZ) — The University of Maryland Medical Center is delivering food to Baltimore City families in need during the COVID-19 pandemic.
For the second straight day, the UMMC team delivered 3,600 boxes of prepared meals and fresh produce.READ MORE: Supply Chain Issues: 'There Really Are Problems Everywhere,' Even For Small Companies
- What Is A Coronavirus?
- The Symptoms Of Coronavirus And What You Should Do If You Feel Sick
- LIST: EPA Releases Names Of Disinfectants You Can Use Against Coronavirus
- Coronavirus-Related Scams Are Going Around. Here’s What To Watch Out For
- What We Know About Coronavirus In Maryland
- Latest coronavirus stories from WJZ
- Coronavirus Resources: How To Get Help In Maryland
Officials with the medical center say they’re making the deliveries to ensure children who rely on school lunches can eat during the coronavirus closures.MORE NEWS: Maryland's Leaders & Residents React To Colin Powell's Death