FREDERICK, Md. (WJZ) — Hood College announced Wednesday that it will postpone its 2020 Commencement ceremony due to the coronavirus pandemic.
Hood College also said that it will postpone related activities, including Senior Week, the baccalaureate service, the ROTC commissioning ceremony, the doctoral hooding ceremony, the nursing pinning ceremony and the graduate degree reception.
- What Is A Coronavirus?
- The Symptoms Of Coronavirus And What You Should Do If You Feel Sick
- LIST: EPA Releases Names Of Disinfectants You Can Use Against Coronavirus
- Coronavirus-Related Scams Are Going Around. Here’s What To Watch Out For
- What We Know About Coronavirus In Maryland
- Latest coronavirus stories from WJZ
The college has identified three possible alternative dates for the ceremony; October 2020, January 2021 or May 2021. It has created a short survey outlining these options.