ANNAPOLIS, Md. (WJZ) — Fashion designer and Annapolis native Christian Siriano is getting some help in his effort to make masks for healthcare professionals amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
SINGER Sewing Company donated new machines so that Siriano and his team can make even more masks.READ MORE: Researchers From University Of Maryland's School Of Public Health Find COVID-19 Variants Are More Becoming Airborne
CORONAVIRUS COVERAGE:READ MORE: Montgomery County Announces Fourth Annual Active Aging Week
- What Is A Coronavirus?
- The Symptoms Of Coronavirus And What You Should Do If You Feel Sick
- LIST: EPA Releases Names Of Disinfectants You Can Use Against Coronavirus
- Coronavirus-Related Scams Are Going Around. Here’s What To Watch Out For
- What We Know About Coronavirus In Maryland
- Latest coronavirus stories from WJZ
- Coronavirus Resources: How To Get Help In Maryland
He called it a great day to see his masks being used by healthcare professionals.MORE NEWS: MDOT State Highway Administration Launches New Project To Enhance Bicycle Safety