BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Orioles outfielder Trey Mancini isn’t letting the coronavirus or cancer stop him from working out.
A video posted to Twitter on Monday showed Mancini working out at home like so many others have been forced to due to COVID-19. Mancini did some squats while using a small dog as his “weight”.READ MORE: Security Heightened In DC Due To QAnon Conspiracy Theory About March 4
RELATED COVERAGE:READ MORE: National Guard Protecting U.S. Capitol Served 'Raw, Moldy Food,' Some With Metal Shavings, Lawmakers Say
- ‘F16HT’: Teammates Surprise Orioles Outfielder Trey Mancini With Message Of Support Amid His Cancer Battle
- Orioles Outfielder Trey Mancini Has Stage 3 Colon Cancer, Undergoing Chemotherapy
- ‘I’m Really Thankful’ | Orioles Star Trey Mancini Thanks Fans For Support After Undergoing Surgery To Remove Malignant Tumor
- Baltimore Orioles Trey Mancini Had Malignant Tumor Removed, Lab Results, Recovery Timetable Unknown
- Orioles Star Trey Mancini Promises To Keep Fans Updated After Leaving Team Due To Medical Issue
The 28-year-old still expects to miss most if not all of this baseball season.MORE NEWS: COVID In Maryland: 786 New Cases As Hospitalizations, Positivity Rate Fall
In March, he had a cancerous tumor removed from his colon. Last month, he began chemotherapy.