OCEAN CITY, Md. (WJZ) — Police in Ocean City, Maryland charged 21-year-old Alizae Giselle Lugo of Lebanon, Pa. in a June 13 stabbing.
According to police, officers were call to the Peninsula Regional Medical Center around 3:30 a.m. after staff called to say they were treating a stabbing victim.READ MORE: 2 People Rescued After Sailboat Overturns In The Inner Harbor
- Ocean City, Maryland Police Seize AK-47 After 4 Teens Found Sleeping In Car
- 2 Suspects Wanted After Stabbing On Ocean City Boardwalk
- Police: 24-Year-Old PA Man Charged After Accidentally Firing Gun At Madison Beach Motel In Ocean City, Maryland
- Victim In Ocean City Boardwalk Assault Identified, Not Cooperating With Police
- Police Plan To Increase Patrols In Wake Of Violence At Ocean City, Maryland Boardwalk; Behavior ‘Will Not Be Tolerated’
- Ocean City, Maryland Police Make 120+ Arrests, Step Up Police Presence In Response To Boardwalk Violence
Police learned a verbal altercation escalated into a physical altercation. During the fight, the victim was hit with a stun gun, stabbed and stomped on by multiple suspects.READ MORE: COVID-19 In Maryland: More Than 1.1K New Cases & 15 Deaths Reported Sunday
Lugo was arrested on June 14 and charged with first-degree assault, second-degree assault and reckless endangerment.
The victim is expected to make a full recovery from this incident.MORE NEWS: MVA's Bus Driver Day To Streamline Process For Applicants To Get Commercial License
Police are also searching for two suspects involved in a stabbing in the early morning hours of June 7.