BALTIMORE (WJZ) — He’s back!
The Baltimore Ravens activated cornerback Marlon Humphrey from the Reserve/COVID-19 List Wednesday morning.READ MORE: Family Believes Shark Bit 12-Year-Old Girl In Ocean City, Official Says Incident 'Wasn't An Attack'
Humphrey can now hit the field Sunday night against the New England Patriots.
He currently has 39 tackles, 2.5 sacks, one interception and four forced fumbles.READ MORE: Korryn Gaines Estate Reaches $3M Partial Settlement; Legal Claims For Son Kodi Left Unsettled
- ‘I Got The Rona’: Ravens CB Marlon Humphrey Says He’s Tested Positive For COVID-19
- John Harbaugh: Ravens Will Meet Virtually, Plan To Hold Practice Normally After Marlon Humphrey Tests Positive For COVID-19
- Ravens’ Matthew Judon Cleared To Return After Being Placed On COVID-19 Reserve List
- Ravens Place Judon, Queen, 5 Others on Reserve/COVID 19 List
- Ravens Return Six Players From Reserve/COVID-19 List Ahead Of Game Against Colts
On November 2, Humphrey tweeted “I got the Rona” on the same day the Ravens issued a statement saying a player tested positive for the virus. The team did not name the player.MORE NEWS: At Baltimore School, U.S. Education Secretary Urges People Put Aside ‘Mask Fatigue’ and ‘Politics’ and Bring Students Back To Classrooms
Humphrey missed the Ravens’ game against the Indianapolis Colts, but a number of other players who had been put on the Reserve/COVID-19 list were returned prior to the game.