HALETHORPE, Md. (WJZ) — For a bit of holiday cheer, Guinness Open Gate Brewery will have a Holiday Light Walk starting Thursday through December.
The brewery will have outdoor installations up and around the brewery, including Guinness artwork such as a toucan, harp, seal and for a local twist- a Maryland crab. They’re also bringing back the Diageo holiday keg tree, made from more than 250 kegs up.
- Mount Vernon’s An Die Musik Goes Virtual Amid Coronavirus Pandemic
- Hippodrome Theatre Rings In 106 Years In Baltimore With Virtual Celebration
- WJZ To Air Downtown Partnership Of Baltimore’s 49th Annual Monument Lighting As Holiday Special On Dec. 3
- Holiday Retail Pop-Up Shop In Center Plaza Helps Businesses During Covid-Challenged Holiday Season
- Downtown Partnership Of Baltimore Brings Back Gift Card Program To Help Businesses Struggling Due To COVID-19
They also have holiday beer specials including their Gingerbread Spiced Stout, Imperial Stout, Winter Warmer and Barrel Aged Coffee and Coconut Porter.
You can go anytime through December. It’s free and open to the general public, but to enjoy a pint you have to be 21 or older.