BALTIMORE (WJZ) — The Baltimore City Department of Transportation announced that the Charm City Circulator and Harbor Connector Taxi Service will resume normal hours of operation beginning June 7.
The circulator and harbor connector will both operate at full capacity.READ MORE: ‘I’m Terrified’ At Least 20 People Shot This Week In Baltimore; Police Identify Victim of Deadly Mass Shooting
Beginning Monday, June 7, the following hours will resume for the Circulator:
- Monday through Thursday: 7:00 a.m. until 8:00 p.m.
- Friday: 7:00 a.m. until 12:00 a.m.
- Saturday: 9:00 a.m. until 12:00 a.m.
- Sunday: 9:00 a.m. until 8:00 p.m.
Beginning Monday, June 7, The Harbor Connector Water Taxi Service will run Monday through Friday from 6:00 a.m. until 8:00 p.m. It will stop at the following locations:READ MORE: 12-Year-Old Girl Hospitalized After Baltimore Hit & Run
- Route HC1 – Maritime Park (Landing 8) and Tide Point (Landing 10)
- Route HC2 – Canton Waterfront Park (Landing 16) and Tide Point (Landing 10)
- Route HC3 – Pier 5 (Landing 5) and Federal Hill (Landing 4)
All riders must wear face coverings prior to boarding and face coverings must stay on for the duration of the trip.
Additional information about the Charm City Circulator and Harbor Connector water taxi service can be found here.
MORE NEWS: America To Observe Juneteenth For The First Time As A Federal Holiday