Gas Leak Linked To Faulty Heater In Anne Arundel County, No InjuriesFirefighters said a faulty heater at a car wash was to blame. They vented the area and cleared the scene.
At Least 11 Sickened By Carbon Monoxide Poisoning During Church Service In Prince George's CountyAt least 11 people were sickened by carbon monoxide during a church service in Prince George's County over the weekend, officials said.
8 People Hospitalized For Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Due To Malfunctioning Furnace Inside Brooklyn Rowhome, Officials SayEight people were taken to the hospital for carbon monoxide poisoning due to a malfunctioning furnace inside of a Brooklyn rowhome Saturday night, according to Baltimore City Firefighter Union IAFF Local 734.
One Injured After Carbon Monoxide Leak At Baltimore County Senior Living ComplexOne person was taken to a hospital after a gas leak led to exposure to carbon monoxide at a Baltimore County senior living facility Sunday morning, police said.
Carbon Monoxide Sends 6 Children, 2 Adults To Hospital In Prince George's CountyFire crews in Maryland say a running generator was found inside a home where six children and two adults were sickened by carbon monoxide.
9 People Injured In Baltimore County Carbon Monoxide IncidentBaltimore County Fire officials say 9 people were transported to shock trauma following a carbon monoxide incident in the Edgemere area.
Rosedale Alternative School Evacuated For CO Leak From Auto ShopThey are dealing with multiple patients, crews said.
1 Hospitalized After Carbon Monoxide Leak At Special Needs SchoolA special needs school in Owings Mills was evacuated Monday afternoon after a carbon monoxide leak was reported.
13 Hospitalized From Carbon Monoxide Poisoning At Baltimore City Fire AcademyCrews are investigating after 13 people were hospitalized after showing signs of Carbon Monoxide poisoning at the Baltimore City Fire Academy.
Multiple People Sick From Possible Carbon Monoxide PoisoningSeveral people are sick after authorities responded to a carbon monoxide detector going off in Harford County.
Firefighters On Lunch Break Discover Carbon Monoxide LeakA sandwich shop with dangerously high levels of carbon monoxide got lucky when two hungry firefighters walked in the door for lunch.
Officials Evacuate House After Child Found UnconsciousA Maryland home was evacuated after authorities discovered a high concentration of carbon monoxide while helping an unconscious child.
Carbon Monoxide Leak Reported At AACo. RestaurantSeven people are hospitalized for carbon monoxide poisoning at an Anne Arundel County restaurant.
Free Carbon Monoxide Detectors To Be Installed In 100 HomesThe Princess Anne Fire Department is set to begin installing free carbon monoxide detectors in homes.
11 Sickened By Carbon Monoxide At Maryland Construction SiteAuthorities in Montgomery County say 11 construction workers were sickened by carbon monoxide at a Rockville warehouse.