MGM National Harbor, Zynae Green's Family Settle Lawsuit Over Electric Shock IncidentA lawsuit filed by the family of a girl who suffered a brain injury after she was shocked by an electrified handrail at a resort near the nation’s capital has been resolved.
Maryland-Based Solar Contractor Fined In Fort Riley Death A Maryland-based solar contractor is facing nearly $40,000 in fines after an employee died from electrocution at Fort Riley.
Lawyers To File Suit For Girl Left Brain-Damaged After Electrical Shock At MGM National HarborZynae Green celebrated her 7th birthday Sunday, but the little girl spent her birthday in a hospital bed after she was left brain-damaged after an electrical shock at the MGM National Harbor in Oxon Hill, Maryland back in June.
Construction Worker Electrocuted In Anne Arundel CountyFire officials say a man has been electrocuted in a construction accident at a house in Anne Arundel County.
Md. Man Found In Yard May Have Been ElectrocutedPrince George's County fire officials say a man found dead in his yard may have been electrocuted.
City Moves To Settle Suit In Girl's ElectrocutionA settlement in a lawsuit against Baltimore brought by the parents of a teen electrocuted during a softball game appears headed for approval.
Man Dies In Northwest Washington After StormA man died in northwest Washington after he touched a live power wire that came down during overnight storms.
Family Wants Lawmakers To Pass A Bill Protecting People From Stray VoltageThe family of a Baltimore County teenager electrocuted in a city park is pushing lawmakers to prevent it from happening again.
Worker Clearing Storm Debris Electrocuted In Md.A worker has been electrocuted while trimming branches at a home in Takoma Park.
Va. Man Electrocuted While Working On Power PoleAuthorities say a Virginia man working on a power pole in Lothian was electrocuted.
Decaying Wires Cause Serious Hazards Throughout BaltimoreA WJZ investigation is revealing decaying wires are causing serious hazards throughout Baltimore neighborhoods, hazards so serious they can shock or even kill people as they walk down the street.
Man Works To Keep Others Safe After Daughter's DeathA local teen was electrocuted after touching a fence at an area ball park. Now her father is on a crusade to make sure that never happens again.