Student Throws Unknown Substance While Graduating At Towson University's SECU ArenaA Towson University student threw an unknown during commencement at SECU Arena Wednesday, leading the university to call local officials to investigate out of an abundance of caution.
Southwest Flight Switched To Different Plane At BWI After Non-Hazardous Powdery Substance Found On Plane FloorFirefighters are searching a Southwest Airlines flight at BWI for a possible hazmat situation. 
Chemical Odor In Halethorpe Forces People To Evacuate Their HomesFire officials said a chemical odor along Fenor Rd. and Virginia Ave. was reported around 6 p.m. Tuesday.
Hazmat Crews Respond To BWI Airport After Passengers Report Feeling IllHazmat crews and police responded to BWI airport Tuesday afternoon after several passengers reported feeling ill in the baggage area.
'Serious HAZMAT Situation' In Baltimore Co. Parking GarageThe Baltimore County Fire Department is investigating a "serious HAZMAT situation" at an apartment in Cockeysville.
Gas Line Struck, Closes Portion Of Baltimore RoadA hazmat incident closed a portion of Ellicott Dr. in southwest Baltimore Wednesday afternoon.
Accidental Tuberculosis Release Causes Hazmat Scare At Johns HopkinsBaltimore City Fire has secured Johns Hopkins Hospital after people in one building may have been exposed to tuberculosis during the transfer of a frozen vial between buildings.
Shelter In Place Lifted Following Natural Gas Leak In Md. NeighborhoodResidents can return home and no longer need to shelter in place in an Abingdon neighborhood after a natural gas leak was reported.
1 Found Dead In White Marsh Mall Parking LotOne person was found dead in the parking lot outside of JC Penney at the White Marsh Mall just outside Baltimore.
Maryland College Evacuated Because Of Hazmat SituationThe Montgomery College Rockville Campus has been evacuated because of a leaking propane tank.
Official: No Suspicious Substance Found At Md. Senator's OfficeFire officials in Prince George's County say no hazardous materials were found during a search of a Maryland state senator's office after workers reported being exposed to a white powder.