Edgewood Homeowner Lit Candle After Failing To Properly Disconnect Gas Range, Leading To Explosion, Fire Marshal SaysAn Edgewood man whose home was leveled in an explosion on Monday failed to properly disconnect a gas range and then lit a candle, ultimately leading to the blast, the Office of the State Fire Marshal said Wednesday.
'He's An Extremely Lucky Individual': Home Explosion In Edgewood Leaves Man Seriously InjuredAn explosion throws a man from his home and three homes on the street go up in flames. It happened along Thornberry Drive Sunday evening. The homeowner was sent to Johns Hopkins Bayview for treatment of his burn injuries.
Gas Explosion Levels Edgewood Home, Man Seriously InjuredCrews are focusing their investigation on the kitchen area.
Propane Explosion Destroys Laytonsville Home, Two HospitalizedOne person that was rescued has a traumatic injury, and has been transported via helicopter to a trauma center.
Propane Tank Explodes In Basement Of Frederick County Home, Injuring One, Officials SayOne person was injured in a home explosion in Frederick County Monday night, the county's fire department said.
Cause Of Baltimore County Home Explosion Was Accidental, Chemicals To Refinish Bathtub IgnitedThe cause of a home explosion in Lansdowne Tuesday was accidental, according to Baltimore County Fire officials.