DUNDALK, Md. (WJZ)—A gunfight and high-speed police chase. A real-life drama that started in Dundalk left three people hospitalized and two others under arrest. Now Baltimore County Police have identified the two suspects charged for the shooting.

Derek Valcourt has more on the story and some firsthand accounts from witnesses.

Police believe that an argument that took place earlier in the day at Dundalk Middle School took to the streets and gunfire followed. (Note: Earlier police reports said Dundalk High School.)

Dozens of squad cars converged at Northern Parkway and Reisterstown Road. Two men inside a black Chevrolet Camaro were arrested, marking the end of a lengthy police chase that began in Baltimore County.

Those two suspects were identified as Charles Gregory Robinson, 33, who was arrested and charged with multiple counts of attempted first-degree murder, first-degree assault and use of a handgun in the commission of a felony, and Quincy Alford, 31, who was arrested and charged with multiple counts of attempted first-degree murder and first- degree assault.

Police believe the men inside the Camaro were involved in the shooting of two male teenagers and a 31-year-old woman in the Turner’s Station neighborhood of Dundalk, where residents heard and saw multiple shots.

A 15-year-old male and 14-year-old male were transported to Johns Hopkins Hospital.  The female victim was transported to Bayview Hospital.

One witness says she thinks she heard 15 shots fired.

The gun fight happened at around 8 p.m. Wednesday at the intersection of Avondale Road and Lee Lawrence Court.

“We heard this bang, bang, bang. So we came out—me and the neighbor, we walk down there. We figured it was over and see if anybody got hurt. We get down to the corner, and this guy comes running out of nowhere shooting out into the air,” said Janet Kohler, witness.

“I saw the guy. He was on foot and I saw a black Camaro go by. He was shooting at the black Camaro,” said Ashley Martin, witness.

Police say one of their officers who was on their way to the crime scene in Turner’s Station saw that Camaro leaving the area, and the chase began.

City police officers joined the pursuit as the Camaro entered city limits. One city officer was injured in the chase and had to be taken to an area hospital.

The three shooting victims are expected to survive, but neighbors are left frustrated that it happened in an area where children were playing.

“When he started shooting, he just was right out in the open. No regard to anybody standing around, nothing,” Kohler said.

“I thank God my kids aren’t in this area because at the time this happened they would have been out playing,” said Harold Probasco, Turner’s Station resident.

“It’s scary. I’m ready to move,” said one witness.

There’s no word  yet on if any of the people involved were students at Dundalk Middle School or what their dispute was about.

Comments (77)
  1. Robert Long says:

You can see it in there eyes. They are animal’s. They are the true meaning of Ni@@er’s. not the raciest term. The way its used to describe an ignorant person who cares only about them selves and always has to shoot someone. for any reason. they kill each other with out a care and kill anyone who makes them mad. they have no respect and they belong in jail.

1. Jerry says:

Jails to good for them.

2. Jerry says:

To the SOB that smiled at the camara , he should have his face bashed in. Now for all the shootings and stabings in the city, why don’t we fence in one area and put all the murders in there and let them shoot each other insted of locking them up. That way your caught with a gun or blade no slap on the wrist and the ever popular not my child. If you noticed scince the projects came down crime went up in the better parts of the city and county. WHEN IS SOMEBODY GONNA SAY ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

3. GG says:

I can not remember the las t time I turned on the news and saw a story about a white person shooting a white person. I am also not saying it doesn’t happen because it sometimes does, but my GOD EVERY SINGLE day I hear on the news about a stabbing, a beating, a murder and it IS ALWAYS INVOLVING black people!!! I mean there is know denying that. They are slaughtering each other like cattle and have NO respect for human life!!!

4. J says:

All of you are as ignorant as can be with all this racism… Here are a few facts for you WHITE People do commit these crimes but the news choose what to show and what not to show seriously what about the white woman in new york who drove her van over a bridge killing her children… what about a couple of months ago two with males were arrested for murder they beat their victim so badly that even though he survived he died 3 months later because of his injuries…. and the white male they found murdered right in roland park and the suspect was a white male….. and how about this one I am a WHITE person and the shooting was right in front of my house no i dont live in the ghetto no i am not dating a black person and even though it doesnt matter all the houses on both sides of me are white

1. sheriff willie says:

J, This is for you a…hole, last wk a Black women drove her van in Newburgh N.Y. with four kids & drowned all but one. For every White crime involving a killing, there are fifteen Blacks or more. They are incapable of committing a Columbine type killing because they are too stupid. Period!!…They could be smarter but elect to all wanna be P-Diddy’s, fifty cent & Lil Wayne a…holers. Now you run along & get your head out of your a$$ & stop being in denial about your race.

1. J says:

my head isnt in my a$$…. you sir are the one who has his head so far up his it is disgusting, I am not in denial about my race i know exactly where i came from and i know my heritage im sorry your parents raised you to be such a horrible person….. and i pitty your children and grandchildren if they are like you because they are going to have a hard time growing up in todays world with that attitude…. my mother raised me to be respetful of everyone and to treat people the way i want to be treated…. so i pity you one of this days you are going to come across the wrong person with the attitude you have and you are going to be sorry…

2. Wandemberg Eriqita says:

thankyou god tell them im so with you on this

5. pinkette says:

My brother quincy is not the person Yall r mking him out to be he just made a bad decision!

1. ppl need to grow up says:

sweetie these people are just ignorant racist people who are blind that think that all blacks are stupid and criminals for instance sheriff willie is one of them….. these people disgust me dont let their ignorace and stupidity get to you

1. sheriff willie says:

These two niggas are just monkeys.

2. sheriff willie says:

Pinkette, WYF? Yeah & I guess his rap sheet with a million arrests were the result of his bad mistakes also. Grow up.

6. HooDatIS? says:

HE IS ONE FAT NASTY PIG, I SAW OIL EM UP AND PUT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE PRISON YARD AND LET THEM BAD BOYS ROAST THIS PORKER!
    WHAT A LOOSER

7. Wohn riester darlehen says:

Riester health-related business ; studying the whole world of specialized electric wheelchairs ; exam light sorts ; forms of Otoscopes; different forms of unexpected emergency remedies career swohn riester nachteile