Here are the week 3 Haynie & Zinno Power Rankings. Please feel free to agree and debate!
- 49ERS – two convincing wins against two playoff teams from last year.
- PACKERS – that was the team we all thought we would see.
- TEXANS – beat up on another poor team, but I’m not hating.
- RAVENS – a tough loss that should have been a win against a good team.
- PATRIOTS – what the??? Not the tune up for the Ravens they wanted.
- FALCONS – they look very tough to beat. Especially at home.
- GIANTS – Eli can’t be stopped in the 4th quarter of any game. Ever.
- EAGLES – they should be 0-2. They are 2-0 with 9 turnovers. Still not proven.
- BEARS – it’s clear if Cutler and the offense struggle, so will the team.
10. STEELERS – a win like that can restore order in the Steel City.
11. CHARGERS – quietly, they have gotten to 2-0. It’s probably better that way.
12. LIONS – the loss to the Niners isn’t the bad part, it’s the offensive production.
13. COWBOYS – they laid the stinker they couldn’t lay. Back to being ordinary.
14. CARDINALS – all the QB controversy, it doesn’t matter who plays, they win.
15. REDSKINS – Bob Griffin makes this team dangerous to play and fun to watch.
16. JETS – that looked more like the team we saw in the pre-season.
17. PANTHERS – Superman is back. Let’s see them do it two weeks in a row.
18. BENGALS – they looked like a playoff team, but that was against the Browns.
19. BRONCOS – I hope that’s not the Peyton that plays the rest of the season.
20. BILLS – that’s why they were a sexy pick for the playoffs. Now need consistencyREAD MORE: Early Voting Wins Preakness Stakes Amid Record Temperatures
21. SAINTS – they are in panic mode. Guess those coaches do make a difference.
22. SEAHAWKS – teams must hate going to Qwest Field to play a game.
23. BUCCANEERS – even in a loss, they served notice that they aren’t a pushover.
24. RAMS – Jeff Fisher’s impact is clearly being felt in the Gateway City.
25. TITANS – the lack of Jeff Fisher impact is clearly being felt in the Music City.
26. CHIEFS – you’re never really out of it in the AFC West.
27. COLTS – congrats to Andrew Luck on his first NFL win. The first of many.
28. VIKINGS – expect them to lose a lot of games like that.
29. DOLPHINS – Reggie Bush can still be a game changer.
30. JAGUARS – it’s not going to get any easier for this team.
31. RAIDERS – on the bright side, they could be playing in LA next season.MORE NEWS: Ravens' Football Clinic Helps Children Improve Sports Skills
32. BROWNS – the only consistent part of the HZPR is this team.