Here are the latest edition of the Haynie & Zinno Power Rankings. The top is getting very tight. Let us know your thoughts.
READ MORE: Gervonta 'Tank' Davis Keeps Perfect Record Intact With Unanimous Decision Over Isaac Cruz
1. FALCONS – they are firing on all cylinders with a rematch against the Saints ahead.
2. 49ERS – how long will the Kaepernick experiment last? It’s working rather well.
3. TEXANS – back to back weeks where they should have lost to inferior teams.
4. RAVENS – they make winning close and ugly impressive; like converting 4th & 29.
5. PATRIOTS – they just embarrassed their rival on national TV. Who is next?
6. BRONCOS – winners of 6 in a row, they just keep improving in every aspect.
7. GIANTS – dismantled both the Packers and Niners this season. Repeat is possible.
8. BEARS – Jay Cutler restored order with his return. Now he just has to beat the Pack.
9. PACKERS – I know they had injuries, but who saw that ass-whooping coming?
10. COLTS – while this run is fun and emotional, they still have holes that good teams will expose.
11. SEAHAWKS – still have a chance to win the NFC West, but have win on the road.
12. STEELERS – need Big Ben back badly because they clearly can’t win without him.
13. BUCCANEERS – they are competitive every time out. Just need to win close ones.
14. BENGALS – have climbed back into the playoff race by feasting on the weak.
15. VIKINGS – road problems. Their lone road win was against the Lions … in a dome.
16. REDSKINS – could really make a statement with a win over the Giants on MNF.READ MORE: Booster Shots Are Encouraged Now More Than Ever
17. SAINTS – a win over the 49ers would have went a long way. Playoffs slipping away.
18. DOLPHINS – they gutted out a tough win at home to snap a 3-game losing streak.
19. COWBOYS – why does this team put itself in 20-point holes almost every week?
20. LIONS – another close loss for this team this year. It has to be frustrating.
21. RAMS – when they give the ball to Steven Jackson, they are more likely to win.
22. CARDINALS – now 7 straight losses … Ken Whisenhunt’s seat is getting warm.
23. BILLS – 5 of their last 6 games have been decided by one score. Both wins they scored 19 points.
24. JETS – things have gotten so bad that “Fireman Ed” has hung up his hat and quit.
25. CHARGERS – boy, Norv Turner just makes losing in grand fashion look routine.
26. BROWNS – their defense it still very good … 7 turnovers is always impressive.
27. TITANS – they just lost to the Jaguars. Bud Adams must be fuming again!
28. PANTHERS – that was the Cam Newton we expected to see all year.
29. EAGLES – just fire Andy Reid now and give the guy some much needed off time.
30. RAIDERS – gave up the fewest points in the last 4 games … only 34 points.
31. JAGUARS – officially now out of the number one draft spot. Is that a good thing?
32. CHIEFS – their defense has held the Peyton, Ben and Flacco all under 17 points.
ZinnoMORE NEWS: The Ravens Gambled And It Cost Them
Follow me on Twitter @MarkZinno