BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Police are investigating a fatal shooting in Southeast Baltimore.
It happened in the 2000-block of Orleans Street–just two blocks from the Johns Hopkins Hospital.
Detectives say a man shot Thomas Carter several times before taking off.
The 22-year-old was taken to an area hospital, where he later died from his injuries.
Anyone with information about the shooting is asked to call 911 immediately.
Other Local News:
- Baltimore FBI Searching For ‘The Mod Squad’ Bank Robbers
- Mayor Jack Young Signs Gender-Inclusive, Single Occupancy Restroom Bill Into Law At Baltimore Pride Weekend
- 2 Killed In Fatal Anne Arundel County Crash
- Maryland Weather | Chance For Severe Storms On Father’s Day
- 2 Children Hurt In Overturned Vehicle Crash In West Baltimore