LUTHERVILLE, Md. (WJZ)—A brush fire sparked Thursday afternoon near the old Chestnut Ridge Country Club in Lutherville.
Baltimore County firefighters are on the scene in the 11000-block of Falls Road.
The National Weather Service issued a statement that Maryland was at a high risk for brush fires Thursday.
In Harford County, firefighters battled a two-alarm field/woods fire in the 1200-block of Macton Road in the Street area.
Harford County Public Schools re-routed students from North Harford area schools due to road closures and fire activity.
Stay with WJZ and CBSBaltimore.com for the latest on this developing story.
Other Local News:
- Stevenson University Students Promoting Maryland-Made Fashions, Designers
- Move Over Food Allergies, Annapolis Restaurant Receives Nut-Free Certification
- Johns Hopkins Proposes To Build Its Own Police Force, Takes Request To General Assembly
- First-Time GM Mike Elias Hopes To Rebuild O’s To World Series Champions
- 2 Dead, 8 Injured In Car And MTA Bus Collision