BALTIMORE (WJZ) — City police investigate a shooting in East Baltimore.
It happened around 9:30 p.m. Thursday at North Wolfe Street and East 20th Street.
That’s where police found a 20-year-old man with multiple gunshot wounds to his body.
The victim was taken to an area hospital. The victim is currently listed in stable condition.
Anyone with information is asked to call 410-396-2433.
Other Local News:
- Police Investigating After Man’s Body Found In Baltimore
- Car Hits, Kills Elderly Woman In Church Parking Lot
- What May Replace Closed Toys “R” Us Locations In Md.
- Hogan: Voter Data Not Breached Due To Russian Investor’s Ties To Md. Election Software
- 4 Teens Accused Of Hate Crime At Md. High School Indicted