TOWSON, Md. (WJZ) — Baltimore County Police say a 17-year-old girl who ran away from a Towson hospital has been found in Baltimore City.
Detectives say Cortney Marie Markiewicz ran away from the Greater Baltimore Medical Center on May 16.
By May 22, investigators received information that she might have been somewhere in Virginia.
Baltimore County Police Department were able to locate her in the city with the assistance of the Maryland State Police Child Apprehension Unit.
Other Local News:
- Police ID Elderly Couple In Murder-Suicide In Retirement Community
- Deck Collapses In Howard County, Injures 8
- Rite-Aid Shooting Victim’s Wife Writes: ‘Sunday Was A Special Person’
- 21-Year-Old Victim Started Working At Rite-Aid Warehouse Two Days Before The Shooting
- MISSING: 28-Year-Old Man Last Seen Saturday