FREDERICK, Md. (AP) — A Frederick woman says she was served a bag of marijuana with her fast-food order at a Sonic drive-in.
The Frederick News-Post reported Friday that Carla McFarland says she found the little plastic baggie in a container along with the French fries she bought Wednesday in Frederick.
McFarland says she complained to a manager and called police. She says a manager later told her an employee had been fired after saying the bag must have slipped from her apron.
Franchise owner John Louderback confirms that the employee no longer works there.
The Frederick County Sheriff’s Office says it’s investigating the matter.
McFarland isn’t laughing. She says her two young children were in the car, within easy reach of the bag.
Sonic Corp. is based in Oklahoma City.
(Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)
Other Local News:
- CASA Shows Undocumented Immigrants What To Do If ICE Comes Knocking Amid Raid Threats In Baltimore
- Man Killed Near Douglas Homes In Third Homicide Of The Day
- Baltimore Police Announce New Patrol Strategy As Homicides Rise
- ‘Bright Ray Of Sunshine’ | Family And Friends Remember Cynthia Day Who Died At Dominican Republic Resort With Her Fiance
- Baltimore Leaders Vow Not To Help ICE With Immigration Efforts After President Trump Announces Crackdown