BALTIMORE (WJZ)– Northbound lanes on Interstate 95 at O’Donnell Street are reopened after a bus caught fire twice Thursday evening.
Fire crews successfully extinguished the blaze. The MDTA believes 30 passengers were on board. All got off safe and were transferred to another waiting bus close by.
Traffic was temporarily detoured to Keith Avenue. No word yet on any injuries.
Other Local News:
- 911 Calls Released Of Day UMD Football Player Collapsed At Practice
- Bail Denied For Man Charged With Murder Of 7-Year-Old Taylor Hayes
- Ben Cardin To Face 2 Challengers For US Senate Seat
- Md. Congressmen Meet With Residents To Discuss Plans To Prevent Flooding In Ellicott City
- Police: Women Attempt To Steal Baby Formula, Assault Grocery Store Employee