BALTIMORE (WJZ)– Northbound lanes on Interstate 95 at O’Donnell Street are reopened after a bus caught fire twice Thursday evening.
Fire crews successfully extinguished the blaze. The MDTA believes 30 passengers were on board. All got off safe and were transferred to another waiting bus close by.
Traffic was temporarily detoured to Keith Avenue. No word yet on any injuries.
Other Local News:
- Baltimore City Council Holds Heated Hearing On Bringing Back Surveillance Plane
- Elderly Woman, 3 Officers In Serious Condition After Essex House Fire, Officials Say
- Students Respond To Kavanaugh’s Confirmation By Protesting In Support Of Sexual Assault Victims
- 11-Year-Old Boy From Baltimore County Missing
- AACO Woman Found Guilty Of Leaking Info About Drug Investigation