BALTIMORE (WJZ)– Northbound lanes on Interstate 95 at O’Donnell Street are reopened after a bus caught fire twice Thursday evening.
Fire crews successfully extinguished the blaze. The MDTA believes 30 passengers were on board. All got off safe and were transferred to another waiting bus close by.
Traffic was temporarily detoured to Keith Avenue. No word yet on any injuries.
Other Local News:
- Stream Restoration Aiming To Improve Chesapeake Bay Conditions
- Manny Misery? How To Help Children Cope With Their Favorite Athlete Being Traded
- MISSING: Police Are Looking For 11-Year-Old Boy
- Baltimore Heroin Dealer Linked To 27 Overdoses- 9 Of Them Fatal
- Maryland Police Department Is Buying Robot For Underwater Searches