SPARROWS POINT, Md. (WJZ) — A man is injured at a construction site in Baltimore County.
It happened in the 1400 block of Sparrows Point Road at the old Bethlehem Steel property.
Police say the victim was changing a tire on a trailer when it blew and hit him in the head.
He was flown to Shock Trauma with life-threatening injuries.
No other injuries are reported.
Other Local News:
- Two Brothers, 14-Year-Old Boy, 9-Year-Old-Boy, Missing In Maryland
- Former Md. College Student Surrenders To Police, Accused Of Killing Philly Real Estate Developer
- Showdown Looms As Washington Metro Workers Approve Strike
- Hiker With Heat Exhaustion Rescued In Montgomery County
- Weather Blog: Hot And Humid