BALTIMORE (WJZ)–The official new name of Baltimore’s largest indoor entertainment facility is Royal Farms Arena.
On Thursday afternoon, the convenient store officially announced its long-term partnership that includes naming rights for Baltimore’s largest indoor sports and entertainment facility.
The arena will now be known as Royal Farms Arena, effective immediately.
“Since opening their doors in Baltimore, Royal Farms has become a local icon and a devoted partner, and I am pleased that they will be the Arena’s new title sponsor,” said Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake in a release. “When we issued the request for proposal, we knew that this could be a great opportunity to generate additional revenue for the city, and we are thrilled about what this agreement will mean for Baltimore.”
In addition to a new official Arena logo, visitors to the historic venue can expect to see a Royal Farms presence inside and outside of the entertainment building.
Other Local News:
- Md. Police Officer Accused Of Raping Woman At Traffic Stop Remains Behind Bars Until Bail Review
- Man Dies Crossing Intersection In Second Fatal Crash In Baltimore County Wednesday
- ‘Sharp Dressed Man’ Dresses Men For A Better Life
- Baltimore Works To Make Good On Promises To Reduce Homelessness
- Baltimore Humane Society Takes In Animals Following Hurricane Michael