BALTIMORE (WJZ)–The official new name of Baltimore’s largest indoor entertainment facility is Royal Farms Arena.
On Thursday afternoon, the convenient store officially announced its long-term partnership that includes naming rights for Baltimore’s largest indoor sports and entertainment facility.
The arena will now be known as Royal Farms Arena, effective immediately.
“Since opening their doors in Baltimore, Royal Farms has become a local icon and a devoted partner, and I am pleased that they will be the Arena’s new title sponsor,” said Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake in a release. “When we issued the request for proposal, we knew that this could be a great opportunity to generate additional revenue for the city, and we are thrilled about what this agreement will mean for Baltimore.”
In addition to a new official Arena logo, visitors to the historic venue can expect to see a Royal Farms presence inside and outside of the entertainment building.
Other Local News:
- Howard County Police Investigating Allegation Made On Social Media About Elementary School Employee
- Police Looking For 30-Year-Old Missing Man Possibly In Owings Mills Area
- Trial Set To Begin Over Dozens Of Dead Horses At Maryland Farm
- Monday Night Shooting Victim Dies Tuesday Morning
- Funeral Services Will Be Held Tuesday For 7-Year-Old Tripp Johnson