In their latest episode, CBS Sports NFL Insider Jason La Canfora and Terry Ford talk college quarterbacks, more specifically, Florida St. quarterback Jameis Winston and Oregon signal caller Marcus Mariota. Jason and Terry look at the all of Winston’s off the field issues and go over what are legitimate concerns about the Heisman Trophy winner. Jason gives his insight on what NFL people are saying about Winston.
They look at Mariota and discuss if he can make the transition from a spread quarterback in college to an NFL drop back passer. Can Mariota learn how to throw the football from the pocket like all of the successful pro QB’s? Jason also compares Mariota’s make-up to another NFL quarterback. And the guys talk about one running quarterback that has been successful so far in the league.
Jason also picks the worst NFL Draft Combine question ever asked to a player.
And of course other deep topics like what to do if your car gets scuffed in a parking lot, a great new business idea sure to make millions and the hideous men’s bathroom habits at CBS Radio Baltimore. So click, listen and enjoy!!!!
Latest Sports Stories:
- Ross Tucker: ‘Surreal To Wear CBS Blazer, Really Looking Forward To It’
- Nate Burleson: ‘Matchup To Watch Is Chargers Defense Against Rams Offense’
- Becky Lynch, WWE SmackDown Women’s Champ, Reveals Secret To Success
- Orioles Avoid Three-Game Sweep With 2-1 Win Over Blue Jays
- Orioles Auctioning Off Braille Jerseys To Help National Federation Of The Blind