It’s been a tough first quarter of the season for many quarterbacks and NFL teams. Here is a list of QB’s that are currently down for the count:
1. The Pittsburgh Steelers lost Ben Roethlisberger to a knee injury during the game against the St. Louis Rams in week 3. He is expected to miss four to six weeks as he recovers and head coach Mike Tomlin announced “there is no timetable” for his return. But with those odds, he’ll be able to take the field when the Steelers return to play the Baltimore Ravens on December 27 at M & T Bank Stadium.READ MORE: Protests Continued In Maryland Saturday Over A SCOTUS Decision To Overturn Roe V. Wade
2. The next game Tony Romo is eligible to start is on Nov. 22 against the Miami Dolphins. The team opted to keep him out for the next eight weeks as he recovers from a broken left collarbone. Romo announced he will not have surgery to repair the collarbone. Romo suffered the same injury in 2010 in a Week 7 loss to the New York Giants.
3. Indianapolis Colts quarterback Andrew Luck is out with a shoulder injury too. He might be back for the Indianapolis Colts’ Week 6 match up against the New England Patriots…or he might not be. The Colts quarterback has yet to confirm if he will play after missing two games with a shoulder injury.READ MORE: Man Found Dead Near His Walker On Anne Arundel County Roadway Saturday, Police Say
4. Johnny Manziel is hurt, but the way that Josh McCown is putting up numbers, especially against the Ravens, means he may they may not be needing Manziel back any time soon. The Baltimore Ravens will be up against the Browns again in week 12.
5. Former Raven Tyrod Taylor suffered a knee injury against the Titans. The MCL injury will keep Taylor out of Sunday’s game against the Bengals and for at least another week.
Which injury do you think is causing the biggest impact in the league?MORE NEWS: Man Shot In Joppatowne Saturday, Sheriff's Office Says
See the full injuries report on CBS Sports here.