BALTIMORE (WJZ) — The American Heart Association is calling on knitting and crocheting enthusiasts to put their skills towards a good cause.
The organization is looking for volunteers to knit or crochet infant-sized hats to support the third annual Little Hats, Big Hearts program to celebrate American Heart Month.
The red hats are for babies born in February.
The following hospitals in Maryland are participating:
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- Howard County Hospital
- Frederick Regional Health System
- Medstar Franklin Square Medical Center
- St. Agnes Healthcare
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- UM Upper Chesapeake Medical Center
- University of Maryland Medical Center
- Western Maryland Medical System