By Rick Ritter

BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Willard Turner-Williams, 35, of Baltimore is wanted in connection of the murder and abduction of Tiffany Jones. Police are looking for him currently.


READ MORE: 83-Year-Old Struck In Fatal Crash

A Glen Burnie woman has also been arrested and charged in the death of Tiffany Jones, the woman abducted and then found dead inside a burning home in south Baltimore.

WJZ’s Rick Ritter broke the story Friday that 28-year-old Bobie Barncord was arrested and charged in Jones’ death just 72 hours after the mother of two was abducted.

She is now being held without bond.

Bobie Barncord. Courtesy Baltimore Police

Police said Jones was abducted by two men in broad daylight Tuesday.

“I’m just heartbroken, to see you today and gone tomorrow,” said Jones’ friend Jena House.

Police have been searching for answers since her abduction — when Jones got into a heated argument with two men near a Family Dollar Store in Baltimore’s Brooklyn neighborhood. She was snatched and thrown into a black pickup truck.

On Wednesday, her body was found inside a burning, vacant home just blocks away from where she was abducted.

“It kind of hit close to home, because coming home late from work, that could’ve been me, one of my sisters, one of my friends,” said Brooklyn resident Shanta Smith.

The next day police found the black pickup truck they believed was involved in the abduction — making significant progress in the case.

Barncord was taken into custody and hit with a slew of charges from arson to first-degree murder.

Family and friends remembered Jones’ Thursday night at a vigil where they are left wondering why this tragic ordeal unfolded.

READ MORE: Son Of Juanita Koilpillai Arrested For Her Murder

29-year-old Tiffany Jones was found dead in a vacant home in south Baltimore.

“[She was] loving, caring, outgoing and she loved to help anybody,” said family friend Katie McDaniel. “Everybody was hysterical because she’s not that type of person so why would this happen to her.”

Jone’s brother is speaking up for his sister, he said she didn’t deserve this. He said he smelled the smoke the moment he woke up that morning.

“And when I came down here, I just felt like it was my sister. Like when I got on the block it just felt like it was her,” Jone’s brother said.

Barncord was charged with first-degree murder, conspiracy to commit first-degree murder, kidnapping, false imprisonment, first-degree arson, and reckless endangerment.

Police don’t believe she pulled this off on her own.

It was initially reported that two men forced Jones into a black pickup truck near Potee Street, then disappeared.

“Our investigation continues,” said spokesman for Baltimore Police T.J. Smith. “At this stage, we don’t want to release too much more information because this is an active investigation. We know that some of the reasoning behind this was just a petty argument.”

Family friends said the victim’s young daughter witnessed her mother’s abduction.

The suspect and victim were apparently no strangers to each other.

“The sad part is the girl hung with Tiffany all the time,” McDaniel said. “They were together walking around, going to the little corner stores.”

The family is asking people to step up and say something if they saw something.

MORE NEWS: Covid-19 In Maryland: Over 500 New Cases Reported Saturday

Follow @WJZ on Twitter and like WJZ-TV | CBS Baltimore on Facebook

Rick Ritter