SALISBURY, Md. (AP) — A floor in a Maryland home collapsed during a weekend party because authorities say too many people were standing on it.

The Salisbury Fire Department said Saturday it had responded to a reported gas leak at a house. The Salisbury Daily Times reports firefighters arrived to find the floor collapsed and the gas line broken.

salisburyfloor Floor In Maryland Home Collapses During Party, No Injuries

Salisbury Fire Department

The fire department says no injuries were reported and the structure was condemned.

Thirty people were injured earlier this month in Clemson, South Carolina, when the floor of a clubhouse collapsed during a weekend party at an apartment complex.

Follow @WJZ on Twitter and like WJZ-TV | CBS Baltimore on Facebook

Comments

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s