BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A firefighter was treated for smoke inhalation during a fire in northwest Baltimore on Sunday.

Firefighters were called around 3 p.m. to Norfolk Ave in Forest Park where they found smoke coming out from the basement of a two-story home.

Our media partner the Baltimore Sun reported that BGE has been called for an apparent gas leak.

Follow @WJZ on Twitter and like WJZ-TV | CBS Baltimore on Facebook

 

Comments
  1. Tickedoff Person says:

    Well…that means the firefighter is on departmental charges for failure to use assigned equipment in a proper manner. That’s how the fire department works.

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s