WALDORF, Md. (WJZ) — An ammonia leak at the Capital Clubhouse Ice Rink in Waldorf was contained by a HazMat crew from Charles County Fire and EMS Tuesday morning.

According to fire officials, the ammonia leak happened in the 3000 block of Waldorf Market Place.

READ MORE: Baltimore City Receives $2M In Funding For Minority Owned Business Development

The leak was contained by a HazMat team and currently they ventilating the building.

No injuries were reported.

READ MORE: Woman Found Dead In East Baltimore Fire Was Shot Beforehand, Police Say

CBS Baltimore Staff