WALDORF, Md. (WJZ) — An ammonia leak at the Capital Clubhouse Ice Rink in Waldorf was contained by a HazMat crew from Charles County Fire and EMS Tuesday morning.
According to fire officials, the ammonia leak happened in the 3000 block of Waldorf Market Place.READ MORE: Baltimore City Receives $2M In Funding For Minority Owned Business Development
The leak was contained by a HazMat team and currently they ventilating the building.
No injuries were reported.READ MORE: Woman Found Dead In East Baltimore Fire Was Shot Beforehand, Police Say
WORKING INCIDENT ALERT – 3033 WALDORF MARKET PL, CAPITAL CLUBHOUSE [WALDORF] – HAZMAT. AMONIA LEAK – S3,S12,S1,T11,SQ2,FTA12,FTA1,ETA11,HM16,HM20,SU9,PA37,R3,BCHN
Leak contained by HazMat resources, ventilation underway, no injuries pic.twitter.com/2UeX3incgD
— ccvolfireems (@ccvolfireems) March 9, 2021MORE NEWS: Maryland State Police To Assist U.S. Capitol Police With Security Ahead of Justice For J6 Protest