BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore City Schools announced the release of its recovery plan on Monday.
The plan titled, “Reconnect. Restore. Reimagine.” was developed with feedback from students, staff, families and the community.READ MORE: First African American To Lead The Maryland National Guard Was Honored After 38-Years Of Service
The plan includes:
- The instructional practices we will use to accelerate and personalize learning.
- The enriched academic, athletic and artistic opportunities they will be able to access.
- How voices will continue to be used to inform decisions.
- How they will continue to support wellness.
- How they will build relationships and trust
The district will host an information session for the community at 5:30 p.m. on Wednesday, Aug. 11.MORE NEWS: Baltimore County Urges People To Get Vaccinated With Super Weekend Flu Clinic
The session will also be live-streamed on their social handles.