Cris Collinsworth Apologizes For On-Air Comments That He Was 'Blown Away' By Female NFL Fans Questions During Ravens-Steelers GameLongtime sports announcer Cris Collinsworth said he is "sick" over his comments on-air during the Ravens-Steelers matchup Wednesday, when he said he was "blown away" by female Steelers fans understanding football so well.
Baltimore Mayor-Elect Brandon Scott Quarantining After Potential Exposure To COVID-19Just days before his inauguration, Baltimore mayor-elect Brandon Scott said he is self-quarantining after potentially being exposed to COVID-19.
Gov. Hogan: Initial COVID-19 Vaccine Will Not Cover 300K Maryland Healthcare WorkersSticking with the recommendations from the CDC, Gov. Larry Hogan said when a COVID-19 vaccine is approved, certain essential healthcare workers will be the first to get it.
Police Commission Says Baltimore Police Lack Ability To Detect, Punish Officer Misconduct After Investigating GTTF CorruptionA policing commission said Baltimore city police lacks the ability to detect and punish officer misconduct.
WJZ Holiday Spectacular: 49th Annual Baltimore's Washington Monument LightingFor the 49th year, the Downtown Partnership hosted the lighting of the Washington Monument in Baltimore.
3 Maryland Students Named Rhodes Scholars, Including UMBC's Samuel PattersonThree Maryland students are receiving one of the highest honors available to college students in America. Last month, they were named Rhodes Scholars.
Police: 2 Men Arrested For Allegedly Robbing Subway Restaurant In Glen BurnieTwo men were arrested on Thursday for allegedly robbing a Subway restaurant in Glen Burnie earlier this week.
Bowie Man Pleads Guilty To Scheme To Steal Over $233KA Maryland man pleaded guilty to charges stemming from a scheme to steal more than $200,000 from the company where he worked and another business, a federal prosecutor said.
Baltimore Artist Creates Wire Art Tribute To Elijah McClain In ColoradoAn artist from Baltimore is traveling the country, leaving his mark everywhere he goes.
Space Heater Starts Townhouse Fire In Montgomery County, Officials SayA space heater is to blame for a fire in Montgomery County, according to officials.