Firefighter Treated For Smoke Inhalation During NW Baltimore FireA firefighter was treated for smoke inhalation during a fire in northwest Baltimore on Sunday.
Final Report Into Baltimore City Firefighter Death CompleteLeft alone and dying in the basement of a vacant home. The tragic final report into the death of veteran Baltimore City firefighter James Bethea is complete.
Crews Remain On Scene Of Gaithersburg Plane CrashSearching for clues, investigators remain at the scene where a jet crashed into a Montgomery County home. Rick Ritter reports on how investigators are digging deeper into the pilot's past.
Md. Fire Marshal IDs Mount Airy Fatal Fire Victim The Maryland State Fire Marshal's Office is releasing the name of a woman who died in a house fire in Mount Airy.
Elderly Couple Killed In Md. Fire Identified Authorities have identified an elderly married couple who died during a fire at their home in Maugansville.
Fatal Frostburg Fire Caused By Electrical Problem The Maryland State Fire Marshal's Office says a fatal fire in a Frostburg mobile home last month was caused by faulty electrical components in an entertainment center.
3 Hurt In Mobile Home FireFire officials say three people have been injured in a mobile home fire in Frostburg.
Md. Woman Killed In Easter Fire IdentifiedPrince George's County fire officials have identified a woman who died in a Cheverly house fire in a home filled with hoarded items.
Oxon Hill Man Dies In House FireAs temperatures drop, firefighters are seeing more fires caused by improperly-used heater sources. Sunday in Prince George's County, one man was killed and more than a dozen others were displaced from their homes.
Space Heater Blamed For Md. FireFire officials say a blaze that killed a 3-year-old in Rising Sun was caused by a portable space heater that fell from a dresser.
Woman, 88, Dies In Baltimore Rowhouse FireA Baltimore County Fire Department spokesman says an 88-year-old woman has been killed in a fire at a row house.
Md. Firefighter Shares Oxygen To Save Elderly Woman After Unattended Egg Roll Causes Apt. Blaze A Maryland firefighter is hailed a hero. When flames burned through a roof of a Prince George’s County apartment building, he went above and beyond the call of duty.
3 Taken To Hospital After 2 House Fires In Md.Fire officials say two people suffered smoke inhalation and another suffered burns in separate house fires in Anne Arundel County.
Woman Killed, 3 Injured In Hagerstown House FireOfficials say a woman was killed and three of her family members, including a 3-year-old, were injured in a house fire in Hagerstown.
1 Injured In 2-Alarm Apartment FireBaltimore fire officials say one person has been injured and four more are being treated for smoke inhalation in a two-alarm fire.