Which Deal Is Worse: Buffalo Bills Sale Or A Craigslist Ripoff?
- Sales PitchClassic franchise with a history of success (4 AFC Championships!) looking for caring owner to keep team close to home. Bon Jovi need not apply.Gently used 1974 Pontiac Firebird looking for caring owner/car enthusiast to keep up maintenance. A real beaut! Bon Jovi need not apply.
- The TruthThe team’s best years are 20 years behind them, and they’re under constant threat to be shipped off to Canada.“I’ll need you to wire over the funds before I can complete the sale of the car. It’s a weird DMV thing, you know?”
- Return on InvestmentDespite not being terribly successful, they have a loyal, lovable fanbase.Literally 0%.
- Realization that they've been hadDepends -- who does Buffalo play in week 3?Once the seller stops returning emails. Give it 10 days.
- Better InvestmentGold? Soy? The stock market?The Buffalo Bills.
D’aw, there you have it! The NFL’s lovable dopes are actually a mildly safer investment than a fake 1974 Pontiac Firebird on Craigslist.