Firing Of Officer Seen In YouTube Video Stands

BALTIMORE (WJZ) — When a  Baltimore City cop went off on a young skateboarder, it was caught on tape.  When it hit the Internet, it ended up costing the officer his job.

Alex DeMetrick reports the officer went to court Monday to get that job back.

When the YouTube video first surfaced, it launched a firestorm of controversy as Salvatore Rivieri confronted a young skateboarder at the Inner Harbor.

His actions led to his dismissal last year and into a courtroom Monday, challenging Police Commissioner Frederick Bealefeld’s decision to terminate him.  His lawyer said it was department embarrassment, not wrongdoing, that cost Rivieri his job.

“In all due respect to the commissioner –I’ve known him for years and I have a lot of respect for him– I think he overreacted,” said Michael Marshall, Rivieri’s lawyer.

The department’s own trial board found Rivieri guilty of general misconduct and failure to file paperwork about the incident. But he was found not guilty of more serious charges, including use of excessive force, pushing, using a headlock and abusive language. A trial board recommended only a six-day suspension without pay. But the commissioner ignored that recommendation, and fired Rivieri.

“That conduct and that language related to charges that the officer was found not guilty of. So to fire him for that, you’re essentially firing him for something he was found not guilty of,” said Marshall.

Judge Sylvester Cox ruled Monday Bealefeld did not act in an arbitrary or capricious manner, noting the trial board’s recommendations are not binding. Cox let the termination stand.

Rivieri is a 19-year veteran with the police department. He was one year away from retirement when he was fired.  As a result, he loses his full pension.

Rivieri has the right to appeal Monday’s decision. His lawyer expects that to happen.

More from Alex DeMetrick
Comments

1. z says:

Sorry Mr. Rivieri, but you got what you deserved…..This was a kid, for God’s sake! Next time you’ll think before you act….Dude!

1. phil f says:

, you are just as ignorant of the facts as all the rest of the poor whit trash that sided with the jerkoff and his family. I hope u need the police for something and they take too long to do justice on your behalf.

2. John Owens says:

Apparently you are the type of degenerate trash that is the problem with this nation. It is individuals like you who should be put in a cage where you can not polute rest of world let alone breed anymore of you.

2. CAMRY1 says:

I have no idea why he was fired, this happens to inner city kids all the time.. I guess when a minority cop does it to a caucasian teen, which should have been illegal to video tape anyway, he has no chance in heII of keeping his job.. If I was that cop I would have confiscated that camera and like they say, no evidence no crime!!

1. Das Jamie Erfahrung says:

Why should it be illegal to video tape? It’s a public place AND it’s a tourist destination. That would be stupid of the city to not allow video taping, when they do it themselves. Cops need to be on camera just as well because they aren’t always model citizens neither. Cop or not, he doesn’t have a right to assault a child.

2. Ron Shark says:

Please, race has nothing to do with this It was blatantly obvious they were filming, so it’s his damn fault for not having them shut it off. Regardless, the Inner Harbor would have held hundreds of witnesses to his power tripping bullying. That kid didn’t bring disgrace to the badge and the department, the officer did and since it went national he lost his job because of it. If you can’t keep your cool with a little kid how are you supposed to serve and protect in a real life threatening situation?

3. Mr Jude says:

How’s the shallow end of the gene pool?

4. vinnie says:

SORRY buddy but when you step out of your front door no matter who you are you are allowed to be video taped

5. Hi Ho says:

Dude, it’s not illegal to record police officers in the performance of their duties. The wire-tap law does not apply.

6. 11Bravo says:

It is not illegal to tape an officer in a public place while performing public duties as there is no presumption of privacy in public and or common areas per supreme court. Doesn’t matter the race of the kid, This wasnt his first time making it on youtube for abuse of authority. It is officers like this that abuse their power and assault people of all race, color and creed. He got what was legally coming to him. That child posed NO threat and the officer violated the escalation of force procedures and policy. Now he is paying the price.

3. einarjolle says:

That officer was being very clear from the start!!! That kid provoked him because he knew people were filming it all along.Everybody knowsthey cant justgo skatingin the middleof the harborplace withsmall children and tourists.It is a promanade walkway for everyone not a skate park! He did deserve a week off for losing his coolbut if it were me with that badge I would have explained exactly why it wasnt allowed and understood that every young kid isnt a punk jerk.There is just not many fun places nearby to hang out n play! I think everyone overreacted and still is.If it wasnt for the people being police it would really be the wild wild west downtown!!!

1. wake up says:

It’s not illegal to “disrespect” a police officer. You can stick a middle finger in an officer’s face…Not Illegal. You can call him A-Hole if you want. Not illegal. Some people claim it is disorderly conduct, but court case after court case proves that it is protected behavior.

It is illegal for the “Dude” to touch the children without any lawful purpose.

4. larrybigdic says:

Maybe this taco head can get work @ Majestic towing with all his crooked cousins.

1. rick says:

Now thats funny right there,i dont care who you are you got to agree

1. Julz says:

LMAO Hell yea!!

5. RegularEd says:

Salvatore Rivieri = taco head? C’mon larrybigdic. Are you are so ignorant that you can’t even get your ethnic slurs straight? Nice post.

6. z says:

As an officer with 19 years experience, how could he let a teen age kid push his buttons like that?! 99% of the officers on the Balto. City Police force I would entrust with my life… The other 1%, like this officer……uh, no thanks..

7. Papi says:

The punk kid got exactly what he deserved. The cop should get a medal, not lose his job and his pension. Bealfield has his head stuck where the sun never shines. I am SO GLAD that I don’t live in that rat hole of as city.

1. chalkie says:

If he knew he was going to loose his job for this. I think he should haved tasered the little punk. Did you see this kids parents on top of it. He has as much of a chance at life , as I do peeing on a building on fire and putting it out.

2. Jude says:

Nah, someone should treat him the way he treated the kid. See how he likes it.

8. Joel says:

The thing is,, there is another incident that was also caught on tape and on youtube,, same officer,, so it wasn’t an isolated incident. HOWEVER, I don’t think he should loose his pension over it. He did 19 years of what Im guessing was very goo work for the city that bleeds, and should be rewarded for it. Just saying.

1. Jude says:

19 years or not, that’s what happens when you are fired from ANYWHERE for misconduct, just about. That’s why it’s important to play by the rules if you want to keep your pension. Pensions are tax payer supplied in this case, and I don’t think the tax payers should be giving this ass money.

9. Team Rivieri says:

I support this officer all the way, the kid had it coming to him.

10. gary says:

he can always get a job at the DUDE RANCH.

11. Chalkie says:

The least the city could have forced him to ride a desk to his retirement date. 19 years of service in this city, he deserved to be rewarded on that merit alone. Then you got kids like this setting cops up, then they cry the blues. What happen to respecting the law. This kid will be in jail or dead before he is 21. He will do something like this to the wrong person in this city. And lets face it this city, they kill people for the fun of it. I hope this kid gets himself straight and maybe realizes the mistake that he made by doing this,. I mean he cost a man his job and retirement. I did something like this, I would have to have my fathers boot removed from my butt.

1. Ron Shark says:

False, the officer’s actions lost him his job. Being disrespectful is not against the law. This kid didn’t make the officer shove him, this kid didn’t make the officer threaten him. All of this happened by the officer’s own will. He could have chosen to act calmly and simply warn the kids or fine them on the spot if he hates skaters so much and he would have been in the right. Everything in the video happened because the officer came into the situation with an enormous attitude and a power trip. As soon as he approaches them he was on the attack. Look at how sheepish those kids are. He couldn’t simply control that situation? 19 years on the force and he can’t handle a little kid? That’s rather sad.

1. Jude says:

Go Team Ron!

2. TackyJackie says:

Im sorry Chalkie, I know this family and this kid personally and I find it very disrespectful that you speak of someone that you dont know this way. I agree that he should have received his pension, after all Sheila Dixon go to keep hers. But to speak about a kid you dont know?! Grow up. These kids were skateboarding, not dealing drugs. And this officer assaulted a kid/teen. There was no reason that he needed to push him to the ground. And so what he called him dude. Get over it. He wasnt intentionally being disrespectful, its the way he talks. Like most kids at that age. Maybe the officer should have thought about how to approach the situation before just throwing the kid to the ground.

And to a previous commenter…the video was legal and should be legal, its public grounds. I have to say that i am mostly pleased with the result of this case.

1. DJHotLan says:

Are you kidding me? When I was fourteen, regardless of how I talked with my friends, I still spoke with respect to ANY and ALL authority figures. It’s enabling like this that allows some snot nosed punk to disrespect anybody he wants without repercussions. If he was skating through the harbor and nothing was done (which will happen after this) and hurt your kid, friend or family member you would be up in arms wondering where the discipline was. Plus, people giving him the excuse of being a kid, he’s old enough I’m sure to read and understand a sign and chose not to. I agree that the Officer should have kept somewhat of a cooler head but cops aren’t verbal mental and/or physical punching bags for the public and then supposed to be nice to them. If you treat someone (Officer or indifferent) with disrespect, expect to be disrespected back and don’t think that age, sex, race or your ignorance on how you talk to someone will be an excuse.

12. Jimmy says:

The kid got away with being disrespectful. This officer tried give him some discipline, something I am sure outrageous does not get at home.

I think it’s just outrageous that this man lost his pension over this. God help us. I am sure the kid will grow up to be a wonderful father, “NOT.”

13. Barb says:

I completely agree with Jimmy and I was outraged when I first read this was going to court. This just reinforces to the skateboarder that he can do what he wants and show a blatant disrespect for the law. And it costs the officer his pension!? SAD! No wonder Baltimore’s going to he&& in a handbasket, the officer’s can’t do their jobs.

14. beth says:

Um, this happened 3 years ago…..
    Anyway, regardless of how long he was a cop or what his record was, his actions that day speak of his character. His reactions were knee-jerk and unnecessary. I mean, look at the first thing he says:
    “Hey, I’m talking to you, do you hear me? Don’t get defensive with me son or you’ll spend some time in juvenile…. Don’t back talk me I’m not your father, you give that attitude to your father, you give it to me I’ll smack you upside the head.”
    Yea, sorry, I don’t see anywhere in that that would make me respect that person, authority figure or not. The kid wasn’t saying anything. All he said was “oh ok I didn’t hear you”. Doesn’t sound like back talk to me….
    This is on top of the physical assault: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPEeCYPGjm0 at 0:39, he grabs the kids skateboard (no reasonable cause) and then puts him in a headlock. Um, what was the reason for that?

This whole thing could’ve been avoided if he had just said “This area is not for skateboarding, please leave and if I see you here again I’ll fine you (or whatever happens)” or he could’ve fined them right there and then saw them off. Instead HE got defensive, and verbally and physically assaulted the kids. He kept saying “I’m not your father”, but all it looked like to me was some dad spanking his kid. Law enforcement officers are NOT punishers, they do not decide whether or not someone is guilty, and they certainly do not assault children who are of no threat to them.
    This man deserves no pity. 19 years, you think he would’ve figured out how to conduct himself.

15. Jen says:

We gave Sheila Dixon her full pension even after she was found guilty and removed from office. This officer serves 19 yrs of what must have been good work and he loses his pension. If we keep taking away the power and respect for police officers the city is just going to get worse.

1. Jude says:

And like him, she didn’t deserve it.

16. john says:

The little a–hole kid needs a good A– wippen God knows he did and dont get it at home just somemore trash looking for some money from aman that wass doing his job and there are signs up no skating boarding so what the hell do the signs mean then you can not ride your bike there so why even have cops down there just let the wrothless kids run the inner harbor shot each other push them in the water and we dont have to think about them anymore . If the MAYOR STOPS FAST THE CHEIF HEAD WILL GO UP HER A–

1. Jude says:

I agree, Rivieri DOES need a good
      a– wippen”.

17. Jeff says:

Serving in Baltimore City for 19 years deserves more than getting kicked to the curb and losing your pension for this incident. Whether you agree with what he did or not, putting your life on the line everday you put on the uniform for 19 years deserves something. I know a lot of people don’t like the police around here, but you try doing what they do for as little as they make. You look at the underbelly of a city like Baltimore for 19 years and see that filth day in and day out and see how you feel at the end. Desk duty for his last year should have been the worst thing he got.

1. Jude says:

Why, though? He basically committed a crime, and so he was let go. The tax payers shouldn’t have to pay him for the rest of his life when he lost their trust by violating it and breaking the law and procedures in the process.

18. toni evans says:

See it’s the law that said we can not beat our kids or discipline them in such a way but it’s ok for them to beat and discipline….The Law is only getting what they ask for, No beating and no discipline from the parents and this iswhat they get… disrespectful kids.

19. Dooooooood says:

Fired yes but should keep his pension with counseling. This wasn’t racial but it was overkill. After 19 years in that city I’d probably be worse than him. Get him some much needed help. This cop already hated skateboarders and now this kid will hate all cops.

20. Lady Shirley says:

General misconduct? The officer choke-holded the young boy then roughly shoved him to the ground. Had an adult done that to a child in public, they would have been arrested. The parents of the lad should have had the officer arrested and charged with child abuse! The officer misused his authroity & is now reaping the rewards of his actions. Let that be a lesson to others.

21. MAF says:

I think police officers have engaged in aggressive behavior many times over. I sympathize with officers and that they have difficult jobs and they put their lives on the line. But I can’t help but think about former Mayor Sheila Dixon and she steals and yet was able to resign but get her pension. Are we showing more favor toward elected officials than we are toward the front line workers? The cop was wrong, he bullied the kids. He should have gone to thedoctor and said he is mentally stressed, used his leave and than retire at 20 years. I mean Sheila and getting a hefty pension for being a their.

22. MAF says:

Sorry for the errors, I typed in a hurry because if you don’t type quickly, Wjz will wipe out the post. I mean thief in the end of my paragraph instead of their.

23. Bowens-Williams Jacqueline says:

if a parent did this it would be child abuse he got what he deserved give the power back to the parents

24. juan tahn amera says:

Dude. Dude. Duuuuuuuuude! The real shame is that officer bigshorts ravioli will exhaust the appeals over his firing, and then will sue the city, who will settle for a helfty settlement. Choke-holding a young boy like that! The entire BPD should be ashamed, and our public servants should be held to a higher standard. No pension? He deserves at the very least an assault and battery conviction on his record. Good riddance to bad trash. If you want some luaghs to to youtube and search “officer rivieri” and see some of the parodies posted.

25. pigeon says:

“Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus”. Please let this be the end of it!
    Get on to more pressing business – like find out by whom and why 40+ bullets were fired, killing a police officer and another individual.
    And, get rid of any and all involved in the most recent police scandal.
    Let those who did wrong live up to it and pay their dues.

26. d22996 says:

What the heck was this officer thinking? My husband is an officer, and will, as the law states, “Use force, when confronted with force”. being called “Dude” to many times justified his actions? BS! These kids have habits just as you and I using certain phrases all the time. They do not mean any disrespect by it. The kid was clearly nervous by the intimidation the officer was displaying toward him. C’mon, who is supposed to be the adult here? Lead by example Rivieri . You obviously have an ego problem. Rivieri , what would you have done had this been your kid, and another adult put his hands on your child?

I do not agree with how Rivieri handle this situation at all. Suspension was called for, pending investigation. And yes even firing his butt was called for once proof was submitted. He does have a history of abuse. (Just look at the videos on yuotube) He is supposed to be someone that we, and our kids look up to and respect. He deserves no respect at all. Just like he treated that child.

As a parent, had I witnessed this, I would have called the police and had him arrested for assult and battery, child abuse, and anything else he could possibly be charged with.

Good luck finding another public service job Rivieri .

1. RainyDay says:

You are a complete and total embarrassment to ALL police wives. Please don’t ever comment again.

1. d22996 says:

Me? An embarrasement? RainyDay, you are the embarrasement here! You must be hiding behind your bagde as well, or that of your husband’s. To actually think what went down here was ok, you too must have issues like Rivieri . You too must think it is ok to do harm to others, acting like a complete an utter moron.

Officers are supposed to deal with situations in a professional manner. If, only if they are confronted with force, are they supposed to use force. This 110lb + kid DID NOT pose a threat to that 300lb officer! Get your facts strait, do a llitte more research on this officer before YOU COMMENT EVER AGAIN! This was not his first incident.

What’s right is right, and whats wrong is still ok in your book, as long as you don’t get caught, huh? Sure hope that if you abuse your position, you get the same thing!

Pound Sand!

2. RainyDay says:

Guess you really told me. As a matter of fact, you just did to me what Officer Rivieri did to those punks. I can feel the frustration in your post. If we were face-to-face, you would have manhandled me. So, like I said earlier, you are an embarrassment to police wives so please stop posting.

3. d22996 says:

Fustrated that YOU have the nerve to one, tell me I’m an embarrasement, two telling me not to post anymore! Where do you have the right to tell anyone not to post on a public site? Just as you have the right to post your opinion, so do I. You don’t know me, but yet you were sure to judge me. I did not treat you like that so-called officer Rivieri treated those kids. Again, you are using me as an excuse to justify your actions in your position. To condone unprofessional behavior, is surely coming from those whom are unprofessional themself.

If we were face-to-face, I would not lay a hand on you. I would however, feel obligated to help you search for a doctor, so you can receive the much needed help that you obviously deserve…….Hey, you and Rivieri have something in common, hhmmmmm

27. P M S says:

No one wants to follow the rules. They have no respect for the police, teachers, or even the parents. It starts ay home folks! No respect punks. He should not have been fired. Look at what has become of the school system. Take away the authority to disapline and the punks get away with what they want. He is a disrespectful lil punk. I’ll bet he will be in the system in the next 2 years!!!

1. Ray says:

Learn how to spell before you leave comments about someone not taking advantage of the school system!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. P M S says:

DISCIPLINE. I’m so sorry Mr. Ray I wish I was as perfect as you. I guess I spoda axe my peeps 4 sums hep!!!

28. Ray says:

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha,Dude you lost your job now you can become a dude,a real dude that works on a ranch!Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha.

29. Gene says:

There is a video on youtube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXY2fImfr7Y) showing a grown man screaming at a state trooper over a ticket. The man was way out of control, “droping the F-bomb”, and in my oppinion very aggressive torards the trooper. He also ripped up the ticket into several pieces and threw it out of the window of his car in front of the trooper. The trooper responded by telling the man to get out and pick up the pieces or he would have to issue a ticket for littering. Calm, cool, and collect.

This is not the same responce we see from Mr. Rivieri, when he confronted a handfull of children armed only with skateboards and a camera. Instead we see a very large man, with a bad temper and a big mouth losing his mind over the word “dude”

When is the public going to get tired of this type of person being handed a badge and a gun, and sent to the streets to behave in any manner they see fit? I watched a co-worker at a red light put his hands up as if to say “what gives??” when he saw a city cop turn his lights on to run the light only to turn them off again once he got through. The cop circled around and stopped him and said “you have a problem or something?” and then started threating to issue tickets for what ever he could find. Are these the kinds of people we really want in law enforcement?

In no other occupation are we as everyday citizens permitted to behave in such a way while representing our employers and neither should a law enforcement officer living off of taxpayers dollars. The excuses some of you have for Mr. Rivieri are just insane, such as the kids set him up. How about a “sting operation” or a “speeding trap”? aren’t those also set-ups? Go to any kind of meeting with you back against the wall and tell me that NO ONE will take advantage of the situation. These things happen every day, so get over it.

We should hold law enforcement to a higher standard than the example Mr. Rivieri gave us and I think there are quite a few more in law enforcement that could take a note from the trooper on the youtube video. Mr. Rivieri got what he had coming to him, and I feel it took WAY too long for it to happen. Anyone from my occupation would have been fired on the spot!

1. Julz says:

Yes, AMEN !! I just watched that, i agree he deserved to get fired without pension !!

30. Doug says:

The whole ” Cop thing ” kinda went to his head,
    and he’s really made a arse,out of himself.

31. Lem says:

The Commissioner has sent a message to all the would be criminally minded youth out there. You can act out of order, be rude and bear no worries of any punishment by the police. There are actions like this which cause those of the criminal element NOT to give Law Enforcement anu respect. There is no respect for Law Enforcement thses days. The reason is because of Commissioners and Chiefs of Police like this. And the soft and weak politicians to boot

32. What? says:

Something tells me that was not Rivieri’s first run in with those 2 punks that day. What Commissioner Bealefeld fails to mention is that he ordered all Harbor cops to crack down on skateboarding because people were complaining, and it was a big problem. Geez, Bealefeld….he was only following your DIRECT orders.

1. pigeon says:

His actions and his mouth were unprofessional. Plain and simple. You have to know how to show respect in order the receive it. He did NOT! Perhaps you need to view the video several times, without interruption, and listen more closely to what was said and by whom. What he said and did was WRONG, period.

33. highsman says:

I known Sal. I been to court with him several times. He Is a dedicated to officer of protecteing the innocent..He was a roll model for my girls when they were growing up. The crime is ramped in Baltimore and the commissioner does not know what to do. The governor you have now, changed the ways of reporting crime. He doctored numbers so he could say he did a great job, NOT. Back to Sal, this was the third time he talked to him. The brat mouth went off to Sal three times too. Would you let your kid mouth off to you like this. I wouldn’t. He tried in his way to gets the boys attention. I moved away from Baltimore because of the crime. I left Baltimore in 1970 to go in the military and come back in 94 to find how Balto. has going changed and crime went up alot. I had to move away so my family will be safe.
    Good Luck to all

1. FreddyG says:

I would not let my kid mouth off like that now would I let him out of the house if his literacy skills were as bad as yours. If you are representative of the brains of our military today, heaven help us all.

The cop was what the kid would be if you made him way out of shape fat & gave him a badge. The cop got what he deserved, the kid didn’t.

34. tommy says:

that kid in no way was a threat that needed to be manhandled. it seems to me this cop was having a bad day and instead of being a professional sworn officer of the law he took out his frustrations out on some kid that was skateboarding in a part of the harbour with little pedestrian traffic.i dont think he should lose his pension, but should have been suspended for two weeks without pay. if he continues to act in a non professional way then harsher punishment would be more appropriate. too many officer go beyond what is called ” color of law”

35. Mike says:

This police officer, for 19 years, put is life on the line for strangers. Just how many of those strangers lives were forever changed by his actions, we’ll never know. He also put his career on the line for a skateboarder, a video camera and Youtube.

We should be grateful that our lives won’t be forever changed by a bully, yet weak cop who briefly put a child in a head-lock and later was insulted by the word ‘dude’.

This skateboarder was bullied, we don’t allow it in our schools why should we allow it from our police department? The police officer deserved to be fired!

If there are more cameras in civilians hands perhaps civil servants will serve with civility….Dude.

36. U says:

Sal had TWO chances to save his job. But just figured the trial board would get him off and then he counted on the judge?? Sal was wrong and not very smart.

37. matthias says:

Duuude. Beating up on junior skaters for your lulz is just wrong. He got all butthurt when they didn’t realize he was a cop instead of a phys ed coach in that costume. Hilarity ensues.

38. John Owens says:

The Baltimore police commisioner is an idiot who should be fired and horsewhipped because it is apparent that he is trying to cheat this officer out of his pension, it is criminal. I would hope the state attorney general would investigate the commisioners blatent wrongful agenda and actions. We need more honorable police officers willing to stand up and do the job. Officer Rivieri was acting in a right manner for situation and may have changed this troubled teen from future arrest by setting him straight. He should be commended.

39. travis says:

if this was my child that cop would have charges of assult put on him the only reason was found not guilty of the more serious crimes is called pleading them out (drop some charges to get a guilty plea on the other charges)aparently some of u plp think respect should be automatic(including this officer that thinks because he wears a cop uniform he deserves respect) but it is not. Respect is something that is earned

40. BaltimorePD AntiJewish says:

Welcome to Baltimore, where they prosecute the “Jewish Community Watch” people from Shomrim who are trying to defend themselves against thugs attacking them with a stick. Baltimore Police doesn’t like Jews.

Welcome to Baltimore, where even a video tape recording an officer assaulting and harassing juveniles fails to result in ANY charges..and takes a “rogue” commissioner to do the right thing.

Got what you deserved, Rivieri. Enjoy your pension-free golden years, DUDE!

41. ARNOLD says:

THE OFFICIER DEFINATELY GOT WHAT HE DESERVES….IT HAPPENS TO CITIZENS EVERYDAY BY OFFICIERS..I MYSELF FIRST HAND WAS WRONGFULLY ABUSED AND ACCUSED BY POLICE OFFICERS AND ALMOST LOST A 20 YEARS OF STATE SRVICE DUE TO WHAT A POLICE OFFICER WROTE IN HIS REPORT!…MY HAT’S OFF TO COMMISIONER BEALEFELD…

42. led industrial light says:

Its such as you learn my thoughts! You appear to grasp so much about this, such as you wrote the book in it or something. I feel that you can do with some percent to drive the message home a little bit, but instead of that, that is excellent blog. An excellent read. I’ll certainly be back.