1 Dead After Double Stabbing In Baltimore

BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A double stabbing has left one person dead.

According to police, around 2:30 a.m. Sunday, a 17-year-old and a woman in her 20s were stabbed by an unknown suspect.

They believe that the victims had been arguing with the suspect before he stabbed them.

The 17-year-old was taken to Shock Trauma, where he later died.  The woman is expected to survive.

If you have information, please call police.

Comments

1. eesshh says:

What!!?? Call this reporting……..

2. Erga B. Grenwich says:

I guess we’ve suppose to imagine the rest. HORRIBLE JOURNALISM!!!

3. Paul S says:

I would help if you at least give us a location. Did a child post this story?

4. Bite Me says:

CBS reporting and website changes are at it’s worst ever

5. B says:

when wjz post poorly written articles such as this one i always go to fox 45s website to see if they have more on the story n this is what they had

“17-year-old Ronald Gibbs, a student at Carver Vocational Technical High School was stabbed in the 5000-block of Nelson Avenue. Police say the Gibbs and his sister got into an argument with a man who stabbed both of them.”

this young man was a amatuer boxer who will be greatly missed by every one
    my condulonces to his family n friends at Carver High

6. Ebony T says:

Not only was he a good friend he was a mentor and Kept everybody smiling wether it was talking about boxing or talking about prom and graduation he put humor in it all. Carver is going through the pain but we know he wants us to do what have to do to Graduate.I can’t believe it happen to him and he will be greatly missed
    RONALD “ROCK” GIBBS Carver is not going to be the without you and we love you

1. Ashley Nicole says:

imh ssoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much……………….he was my heart

7. Ashley Nicole Butts says:

aww mann….i love himm soo much….ronald was more than a friend to me he was family….and i miss him too much to be expresses…………………i dnt believe it was his time but as long as i live he will live in my heart

8. Ashley Nicole says: