For everyone that says that Barry Bonds shouldn’t be going to trial because the government shouldn’t be involved in steroids and baseball, and everyone knew the players were using, you are missing the point. Bonds is being tried for lying to a grand jury. He never needed to lie. He was given immunity. He wasn’t in trouble. He was being questioned in someone’s else case. He lied. Simple. Don’t lie, especially under oath. If you let Bonds go, what message do you send to other people, especially rich people who feel like they can lie because the government won’t spend the money to prosecute them? Whether or not you think Bonds using steroids is a big deal or not is not the point. He is accused of lying to a grand jury investigating a crime. That is a big deal.
Wonderful Wedding Bells Are Ringing: Upload & View Photos Of Wonderful Weddings!
BLOG: Barry Bonds Should Be Tried
March 22, 2011 1:43 PM
- 2013 Daytime Emmy Award... Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Red Sox - Orioles 4 Game... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- 2013 Tony Winners Wonderful Wedding Bells Are... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Severe Weather Slams Into...
- Baltimore Ravens Championship... Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Celebrities Who Meditate
- Celebrities With Stage Fright Man Struck By Vehicle, Thrown... Ravens Honored At White House Father's Day Gift Ideas
- Baltimore City Officials Share New Plans To Combat Crime (3)
- National Weather Service Confirms 3 Tornadoes In Md., Surveying Possible 4th (2)
- Beer Co. Owner: Home Brewing Is ‘A Noble Pursuit’ (2)
- Hail, Lightning & Tree-Toppling Winds: Md. In Line For Massive Storms (2)
- Parents Outraged After Boy,13, Alleges Rape At SEED School Of Maryland (2)