BW Parkway Northbound Lanes Closed After Accident

BALTIMORE (AP) — Authorities have closed the northbound lanes of the Baltimore-Washington Parkway following an accident.

The accident happened about 6 a.m. near the Baltimore-Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport.

The southbound lanes of the highway have not been affected.

(Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)

Comments

1. sheriff willie says:

Another drunken idiot missing their turn or texting & distracted. Can’t have sex, drinking a beer while driving folks, its bad for ya.

1. Kurt says:

God I sure hope you aren’t a sheriff by any means! A sheriff is supposed to defend the rights of the people. You have already judged and condemned the individual before the facts of the accident are known.

2. AT says:

@sherriff willie – I agree with Kurt, you really are a judgmental idiot. You’re not God, don’t judge people like that. Yes, MD drivers suck (you’re probably one of those bad drivers) but it’s not always alcohol or texting related.

1. Bernard Mc Kernan says:

AT, You had the God part correct but you flunked the rest. Go to the end of the line that say’s HELL.

2. jimjim says:

people drive like friggin idiots on that road. 70+ isnt the speed limit folks and riding someones ass isnt safe either.

1. Shirley says:

I have to agree with Jimjim. I drive Bw pkwy everyday in a school bus and people are going so fast they have nearly missed me on several occasions. They roll up the shoulder and cut over in front of me if they think they can save a minute..One day that minute might cost my children their lives….

3. Free2speak2 says:

sheriff willie- You must be an imposter & an idiot too.