Officials Battle House Fire In Beltsville

BELTSVILLE, Md. (AP) — Authorities say a family has been displaced after a fire causes $400,000 in damage to a two-story home in Beltsville.

Prince George’s County officials said in a news release that they believe the Sunday afternoon fire was accidental and was caused by improper disposal of grilling materials.

Firefighters responded to the blaze in the 8700-block of Bolvelder Drive around 4:30 p.m.

(Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)

blog comments powered by Disqus
Track Weather On The Go With Our App!

Listen Live