Man Charged With Stabbing 1-Year-Old Son To Death

BALTIMORE (WJZ)—A 1-year-old child is stabbed to death inside a Southwest Baltimore home.

Weijia Jiang reports the baby’s father is now charged with murder.

A frantic 911 call led police to the 2700-block of West Baltimore’s Riggs Avenue on Wednesday morning.

“For a report of an abduction. A woman called the police. She couldn’t find her 1 year baby son,” said Det. Jeremy Silbert, Baltimore City Police.

After searching the house, officers found the baby — named Dalyrie McFadden– in the basement in a pool of blood–beaten, stabbed in the neck and wrapped up in deflated air mattress.

He had just turned 1 the day before.

Now the boy’s father, 25-year-old Hari Close, faces several charges, including first-degree murder.

“The mother is supposed to die before kids but now she got to bury her baby,” said a neighbor.

At this point police are still working on a motive. Neighbors say they can’t imagine what went wrong. They say the couple is new to the area, and by all outward appearances everything seemed to be fine.

“Only thing you see is the mother and her two children walking up and down the street, going to the store, and going back in to the house,” said a neighbor.

Court records show the baby’s mother, Jennifer McFadden,  sued Close in March for paternity.

On his Facebook page, Close says he attended UMES and that’s he’s a male model, hoping to be the world’s top supermodel.

“You never know what type of pressure they under,” said Anderson Cooper, neighbor. “The economy is off the chains. You just never know what drives a person to do such evil and ugly things like that, but I hope the truth comes out.”

Police say Close led them to several pieces of evidence, including a bloody kitchen knife.

Police say McFadden told them Close had tried to choke the baby before, causing hemorrhaging and that he bit the baby’s ear in April.

Close is being held at Central Booking in downtown Baltimore.

Comments

1. shameka says:

this is rediculous. no child should be treatead like this.

1. Webster says:

I can only shake my head at this and the other notes from people who simply appear to have never graduated from beyond 7th grade. Shameka – get a dictionary and if you are unsure how to spell a word, look it up! Don’t be “ridiculous” and you won’t be “treated” like this!

1. Taylor says:

If he’s a best friend or not, don’t leave him around your children.

2. Jay says:

Everyone makes mistakes! Even you. You are not perfect and this has nothing to do with what Shameka wrote. We have another black young man that fell into the clutches of his life being destroyed due to something that has overwhelmed him into doing something wrong. And you are more concerned about Shameka spelling a word wrong? Get a life and just know that you need more than a dictionary! You need a touch on reality!

3. Michael Cosine says:

I agree with you it doesn’t seem like this college UMES teaches English but of course when you force a college to accept people that are not qualified this is what you get. But what really aggravates me is all these people that are defending this animal; where were they when this baby needed protection? After choking the child once the whole family should have made sure that he was never around this child again. He is a male model?? He looks way too ugly for that.

2. uzo says:

I know this guy well. He was very calm.. Not the anger type. I remember when he crashed his gs lexus within weeks of me crashing my mustang gt. Guy was depressed. Took it a lot harder than me but even then I never saw any anger. Anyhow this guy needs help. Hold the pitchforks. Many people cant see a baby is innocent and has no idea why you are so angry. Too sad.

1. Leigh Ann Erdman says:

So he was depressed over a car, and this makes the murder of a child acceptable? Apples and Oranges, can’t compare them because they are not the same. You are making the weight of his car accident the same as a murder. You obviously didn’t know the guy too well because he hurt the child twice before…if you knew him that well you would have known about the other instances and if you knew about them and thought that it was no big deal, well…..

2. Jay says:

You can replace a car but you cant replace this baby that has been murdered. Something made him come out of his comfort zone to kill that innocent baby.

2. Kay says:

Another angel in Heaven. No child deserves this. Now what’s going to happen to the father?? Stab him in the neck!!!!!

1. Jay says:

I really hat to say this but he is going to be stabbed somewhere else if they ever put him in population with the other men that are locked up. And don’t forget that he is a model. They are going to enjoy him before they decide to kill him and I just pray for him that he repent to God for this wrong doing.

3. Martine says:

This is sick,what kind of person hurts someone who cant defend themself? How can you hurt your own child?

1. hkdppl says:

Well, for starters, you stab them in the neck…….

4. outkasts says:

The mother should go jail too!She knew he wanted to kill the baby.

1. Sierra Hall says:

No you should go to jail for being so stupid, do you really think that if my cousin knew that he was going to kill Dalyrie she would have him around her baby!

1. Leigh Ann Erdman says:

He hurt the child twice before….she KNEW he was capable of violence. Take the blinders off.

2. hkdppl says:

Sounds like crazy runs in the family…..

2. Dalyrie says:

She Did Not No He Was Going To Kill So Go Head

1. Jason Carroll says:

ANY DAMAGE HE DID IN THE PAST SUCH AS PULLING A MIKE TYSON AND BITING A BAB’IES EAR OR STRANGLING IT TO THE POINT OF CAUSING BLOOD TO FLOW AND HEMMORAGING ARE FELOINIES. HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN PRISON FOR THOSE ALONE. DO NOT PASS GO, GO STRAIGHT TO PRISON YOU COWARD. THE FACT THE MOTHER ALLOWED THE MONSTER TO CONTINUE TO WALK THE STREETS WITHOUT REPORTING THOSE CRIMES AND THEN ALLOWING HIM TO CONTINUE TO INTERACT WITH THE BABY IS PROOF POSTIVE TO ME THAT SHE IS BOTH AN UNFIT MOTHER AND THAT CHARGES SHOULD BE BROUGHT UP AGAINST HER FOR THE BAB’IES DEATH….. even so, the laws and the rules and the actions and the punishments will be judged and all will be punished or forgiven accordingly to the one true Judge. Mercy is given freely to those who ask. You cannot earn your way to heaven or hell. It is your choice. The chaos of this world is but a disguise from the truth. Repent…… Jesus is God.

5. breasia says:

I dont believe it the truth will Come out hes been my bestfriend since i was eight qnd hes the god father of my,daughter

1. Mother mother....there's far too many of you crying says:

Honey, on the news this morning, they said that he admitted to this atrocity. He gave them all the physical evidence. Some people, though they seem normal and good natured on the outside, harbor sickness. Your friend is sick and this baby has suffered choking, being bitten and finally being beaten, stabbed in the neck and wrapped in a deflated air mattress to die alone without his mommy…without the people who are supposed to love and care for him. I’m sorry for your loss.

1. sierra says:

thanx we loved my little cousin really dearly.

2. Shaking my head says:

Everytime someone does something unspeakable, the friends and family report that they had no idea, this was the nicest person in the world, blah blah blah. Either people are ignoring the signs that something is not right or there’s something deep inside the person and they just snap at some point.

3. tony diore says:

How stupid can u b? he showed them where the knife was….show ur face so i can whip ur ass……..leave him around ur kids afta this….

1. dalyrie deserves justice says:

im the baby cousin i will join you.

2. rip lil cuz we love u says:

My family wish to thank everybody for there comment good and bad ……….but please just let my lil cuz rip….this is a big lost for our family and my lil cuz love him son very much we all did. This is a devastating lost for my family we just want to lay my lil cuz to rest………dalyrie we love u lil angel…………in tears

3. Full of LOVE says:

This is the best comment I’ve seen

4. Dalyrie Big Cousin says:

And you sound so Stupid for Writing this , I would not even make it known that the killer of an innocent baby is the godfather of your child . Well the baby he killed is my lor Cousin , he was my everything but now he GONE because he took his life for no reason . Obviously , you do not know your Suppose to be Bestfriend , how you thought . This horrible thing should Teach you to keep your Daughter away if you was Smart …… Because turns out HE’S A KILLER , SO FACEE IT !

6. richard says:

Dis is my old college roommate n bestfriend i do NOT believe he did this i think he seen his son like that n got scared n ant no wat too do I am praying for both family in there time of need Hari i am here for u brova

1. Intelligence??? Hello? Is there anyone there? says:

Way to represent, there, Illiterate, now we all have a much higher opinion of your…what did you call him….oh yes, your “brova”. Nice.

1. TINA RENA says:

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENT! I WANT TO KNOW WHAT COLLEGE DID THEY GO TO AND HOW DID THEY GET IN???

2. really? says:

It’s DC slang… We all know that. I will say this though, the baby didn’t just end up that way. I mean he tried to choke the baby and previously bit his sons EAR!!! WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU?! A baby is DEAD. I feel sorry for the mother and siblings and pray that he rots in prison. He probably won’t last long anyway. You know what they do to inmates who hurt children.

1. ninelives58 says:

No, we don’t all know that. It just looks like an illiterate person wrote it.

3. Leslie says:

i totally agree with you richard,,, i dont believe this is so. this is not the Hari i know, and went to school with at UMES…but one thing i do kno, why is he the only one being charged??? what mother leaves a 1yr old child home and then come back and he is missing… Im prayin for both families, and i am not one to judge and i will not judge,,,and those of you that are judging need to watch your words and actions because this same demonic spirit that has attacked can attack you as well…I love you Hari and i always will no matter what…

1. Shaking my head says:

Where does it say the mother left the child alone? The article just says the mother called police because she couldn’t find her child. Talk about making judgments. This article doesn’t give enough facts for you to determine the mother left the child alone. Why the mother felt safe enough to let this man near her child after he previously hurt the child is beyond me. The bottom line is your friend led authorities to the evidence of the crime. You should definitely be praying for your friend.

2. Taylor says:

The News report says he ADMITTED to the crime. Did the devil make him admit to something he didn’t do? I doubt it.

3. dalyrie deserves justice says:

He getting charged caused he the one who beat and stick a knife two times through my little cousin neck. Use ur brain you did go to college.

4. Webster says:

Troll — you couldn’t be this illiterate.

5. Taylor says:

College roommate. Hard to believe you went to college.

1. Michael Cosine says:

It appears that this college does not teach English or require a rudimentary knowledge of English for admittance. This is what you get when colleges are forced to lower standards to meet quotas. Also it appears that logic was not a strong point either. Logic would dictate that if this man was capable of choking a baby then he should not be left alone with any children period.

6. dalyrie deserves justice says:

well believe what you want to believe your brova is a killer, and my lil cousin didnt deserve what he did to him .Thanx for praying for our family cause we need it.

7. Renee Jackson says:

Yes it sick for this badgered to have done that I hope he gets fd guilty an they stab him up an let his dad who is a undertaker burn his body damn monster baby killer

8. Shanara says:

First all we can do is Pray for the family. We have young parents these days who truly have no guidance. This is such a horrific crime yet we are judging when the devil is walking around seeking whom he may devour. This thing is really real Christians have to stay in constant prayer and those who don’t know the lord need to get to know him. When we stomp on satan ground we become capable of anything and the only person that can defeat him is God. Instead of judging let it be a wake up call for you these are the things we have to stay on our knees about. I pray in mighty name of jesus that he sends his angles to protect our babies for they can’t protect themselves. I pray for the angles to let no hurt, harm, or danger come there way. I pray for people to realize how important it is to pray for our children and one another.

1. stationnorth says:

The devil had nothing to do with it. it was the father who killed his child. the father needs to spend the rest of his life in jail. better yet, give him the death penalty.

2. Face reality - stop defending says:

Shameka, Shanara, Leslie and whomever else would like to either come to the defense of this punk (who is only the father biologically because a real father wouldn’t kill his own child) or would like to think that prayer will help in this situation. The fact this man didn’t pray didn’t make him kill this child; he didn’t “stomp on Satan’s ground” and as for me, please don’t tell me I need a wake up call. If you want to pray that He sends his “angels” keep praying. It hasn’t worked so far. He killed this child because that’s what he wanted to do – end of story

9. nonna says:

pretty boy, eh? a model? HE’LL be popular in prison!!! he deserves it too!

10. Breauna T. says:

First off if you don’t know him personally then HUSH! I been knowing him since I was a little girl and he’d never harm a fly, therefore I DO NOT believe Hari would harm his own flesh and blood. I’m not saying that I’m a detective but a lot of stuff don’t add up. People like to sit around and listen to the media when in all reality the media puts a spin on things, then on top of that different news stations are reporting different things. Its awful that a baby had to die but I think Hari is covering for somebody or something. Well only god knows what happened and the truth will come out soon

1. help the children says:

I understand that this may be hard to come to grips with. but no sane person/parent would confess to such a horrific crime to COVER for someone else. the media does spin things but they can’t spin the fact that this baby was murdered and that his father CONFESSED to the crime. It maybe hard but you have to understand that no matter how well we think we know someone you never know what a person is capable of. And he may not have been a bad person but he is a MONSTER now and he deserves the death penalty. Babies are DEFENSELESS and I don’t care what any doctor says all people know that babies aren’t to be hurt even the metally delayed have instinct of this. Your friend had somethings going on that no one around him knew about. Ted Bundy seemed normal to his friends and family as well.

2. ninelives58 says:

First off Breauna, this comment board is open to everyone, not just those that know this monster. And secondly, it appears you don’t know this guy as well as you thought you did. It amazes me that people can so blindly come to his defense in the face of such damning evidence.

1. Bre. T says:

First off I can say what I want according to the first amendment. Now on to what’s important is the fact that a child is dead and everybody is so quick to judge and point their damn fingers. I have the right to my own opinion and something isn’t right with this story. So rest in peace Dalyrie you are safe now and Hari everybody is praying for you

3. Amazing says:

As I sit here and read this, your comments don’t add up. If “you been knowing him” since you were a little girl, then you have formed your OWN opinion of what you think this punk is capable of doing. Try explaining that to the one year old who is now gone from this world. I’m sure he is taking the blame for someone else – that makes perfedt sense. NOT! Yes, God knows – but until the punk gets to God (which will be a very short conversation), the jury will decide his fate and it doesn’t look good. So while “people like to sit around and listen to the media,” I’m sure you can offer nothing else but your own thoughts which at this point are pointless given the fact he led them to the evidence, detective.

4. dalyrie deserves justice says:

Well i know the baby and the mother personally cause they aremy cousins. Evidentally you didnt know him well enough for him to do something some cruel and senseless as to take his own son life.

5. Dalyrie Big Cousin says:

And if you dont know my little Cousin or his mother Personally you HUSH ! Who is he covering for ? HIMSELF ! He’s A COWARD , For the CRIME he committed to an innocent baby that could not defend himself . I dont care if you dont believe it , BUT HE DID IT ! My little cousin life is GONE because of him and all you can do is defend him ! And the truth already camed out , so he where he need to be i hope he get LIFE in there ! he going to get what he deserve ! And ps , If you not on here To share some sympathy then keep your WRONG OPINION TO YOURSELF ! HARI CLOSE , IS A KILLER SO FACE IT !

6. really though says:

@ Breauna T, your a idiot if you think this 25 year old aspiring model would sit in a jail cell for a crime he didn’t commit.What your saying makes no sense.Now my prayers are with the family entirely but also with this Hari character because he clearly is a troubled soul and needs the most prayer.I hate to speculate but it seems like Hari was’nt ready to be a father,if he was he would have cherished his child,loved,& protected him at all costs.He didn’t,therefore he’s guilty and may he rot in prison…no child ever deserves something like this

7. Michael Cosine says:

She knew that he hurt the baby twice before. That is two times too many. If you hurt my child once you would never get a chance to do it again. The mother should go to jail also!! Where was all the family when this child needed protection from this monster. He choked the child before! This was a tragedy waiting to happen and facilitated by all the people protecting this animal instead of protecting the child. Just curious does this college UMES teach English because this whole family seems ignorant and uneducated.

8. Michael Cosine says:

I am glad to hear that the fly’s are safe but the babies need protection from this animal. The only one he could be covering for is the mother and while she appears to be negligent in that she allowed this animal near her baby even though he had hurt him before I doubt that she stabbed him.

11. nita says:

I know the family very well and this boy is a good kid I don’t know wht went wrong all I can do is pray for him and for the mother of the child people need to stop passing judgement cause u don’t have a heaven or hell to put him in the last judgement is with only GOD NO I’m not defending the action at all thts why I’m praying instead of. Speaking negative word into the air another little child has lost their life and remember GOD takes care of all the children so he is in good hands

12. Not the judge, just the jury says:

Hello, am I reading this write? The mother tells police that he tried to choke the baby, and bit his ear prior to this? And WHY would you allow someone with this history into your home? She is as guilty as he is.

1. Kb says:

Right…..not write

1. Robin says:

Oh shut up spelling police!

2. Cknight says:

I was going tp say the same thing, if he has broight harm to the child in the past, why was he even allowed around this baby again?

3. Daytra Lawson says:

Yes I agree….nd they have no REPORTS OF THIS….IF IT WAS ABUSE AGAINST A CHILD AN INVESTIGATION WOULD’VE BEEN DONE….EVEN IF HARI WASN’T AROUND THE HOUSE AT THT TIME…..SO THERE IS A LOT MISSING…..THE CHICK TOLD POLICE SHE DIDN’T KNO THT HARI WAS N HER BED ON TUESDAY NIGHT ND ON WEDNESDAY MORNING… HOW CAN YU NOT FEEL SOMEONE NEXT TO YU FROM THE TIME YA BED GOES DOWN TIL THEY LAY DOWN NEXT TO YU…..Y SHE AIN’T BEEN CALL THE POLICE WEN SHE SAY SHE LOCKED HER DOORS TO GO TI BED ND THEN HE WAS N THE HOUSE… ????? Y DID SHE LEAVE THE BBY ALONE IN THE FIRST PLACE…????

13. Tina says:

While I read these posts it disgusts me to try to protect this animal. This poor child is dead, after so much abuse. For the life of me I cannot understand why anyone would harm a child. If this animal is convicted give him the death penalty and do it as soon as possible.

14. Just A Thought... says:

Religion has absolutely nothing to do with this murder. By all means, pray for whom you will. Reality is no one was possessed or influenced by Satan before/ during/ or after this ruthless and cowardly attack.

My Personal Opinion: Hari Close is clearly unrealistic, fantasizing about being a model/ having a better life. To Close, Dalyrie may have caused him regret, uncertainty, anxiety, etc. Causing/ motivating Hari Close to have suppressive thoughts about His child and how to go about His modeling career/ life. -If that’s the case, Hari Close probably had complex mental issues, but thats no reason to harm a child. Why would the Mother allow her Hari Close to be alone with Dalyrie? It was made clear that attacks on the small boy had occurred prior to the murder. Then the Mother calls 911, claiming and abduction occurred…? Think about it, if Dalyrie (a small child) is nowhere to be found and Hari Close (the one person who causes harm to the child) doesn’t seem to be around either; wouldn’t you assume they would be together or he would be causing harm to the child? -Just a thought.

-For the record, capitalizing the first letter of nouns such as people, places and things of importance. – Were ‘Jesus & Satan’ not people?

1. shanara says:

I am not agreeing with what he did. I am the mother of three and because of the world we live in I believe that you have to stay in constant prayer. The Devil has everything to do with this crime and his demons do exsist. That is what I belive I’m not on hear to debate there is a child who lost his life and no matter what anyone say it can’t bring him back. I am going to continue to pray for him, the family, and everyone on here.

15. Its in the Lords hands says:

It really hurts to hear such a thing my heart goes out to the baby who was just born who hadnt had the chance to live I pray that he may rest in peace understand that god has him now and that he is free from all harm to god be the glory god makes no mistakes justice will be served in the name of jesus leave it to our father in heaven whoever did it his father whoever will have their time on here or on judgement day god has already worked it out

16. Truth Teller says:

ATTENTION: This guy has not been a student at UMES since 2008. This is poor report on the reporter behalf to associate this person with such a prestigious institution.

1. Shaking my head says:

Uhhh the article does not report that this person was a student at UMES. It merely indicates that he stated he was on his Facebook page. Did this fine institution teach you how to read CAREFULLY?!?!?!

2. Really? says:

@Truth Teller,shut the hell up and stop trying to get a job at WJZ your not slick

17. ninelives58 says:

What, did momma think this “male model” was so fine that it was worth risking her child’s life?? FAIL!

18. ninelives58 says:

If I had EVER seen so much as the slightest aggression towards my child by any man, he would have been out of my life and my child’s life PRONTO. So sad that momma didn’t see it this way. Probably was defending him just like so many on this board saying was a good guy he is.

19. truthteller says:

he will get a plea bargin down town. he`ll get some probation with some anger management or he`ll get off with a mostley black jury. has anyone else noticed that most black jurors won`t convict their own ? this is why balto. city is like it is..

20. the mom knows something too says:

go red the article in the baltimore sun. it says she left him alone to walk the child to school. even still, is she took her 6yr old to school and the father left…who was left in the house??? THE BABY! no one was there. it didn’t need to be stated.

21. carla says:

Hello reading is fundamental. It states that the mother walked her other son to school 10 minutes away and when she left the baby was on the bed n when she got back the baby wasn’t on the bed. Hello! Y didn’t she take the baby with her 10 minutes away, could have saved her son’s life for that moment. Then she states the father snuck in the house n got in the bed with her. Who does that n just sleeps yeah OK. Negligence is the mother’s charge and endangerment since she was aware of the father doing these things.

22. Robin says:

Such a terrible crime! It pains me to hear about a defensles baby being killed in such a horrible way. Its also twisted to nit pick grammer,slang, and spelling. What the hell is wrong with you people? Is that really imortant?

23. a White boy from the county says:

Dubble you tea eaph. Just another baltimore love story. Twisted freak went and shanked his baby through the jugular. Hes one ugly model too. Lets the boys have him. Lock him up with the rest of the wolves. A needles too good for him.

24. rip lil cuz we love u says:

Love her son very much not him son sorry for the typo…

25. Put nothing past anyone because anybody is capable of anything says:

As I am reading these comments this morning I am very disgusted that people are arguing and passing judgement on others. No one knows what Hari was going through in life or what was in his head at that time to take the life not only of a child but of his own child. No one knows what the mother was thinking to leave her son alone or with his father that attacked him previously. We need not to past judgement but to come together and pray for Dalyrie soul. We need to pray for the family both sides that they can find it in their heart to forgive. We need to pray that the justice system does not fail Dalyrie.
    Message to the family
    To all of the family you have my deepest sympathy. I can’t begin to imagine the pain that you feel but I do know that the God I serve is a powerful God that will see all of you through this dark time in your life. So i just ask that you let go and let GOD for he will fight all of your battles. Remember the good times that you had with Dalyrie and also remember that he is in a better place.

So I ask that we all just let this family grieve in peace in let Dalyrie rest in paradise.

26. rip lil cuz we love u says:

I am the cuz of the mother and I will join to…..rip lil angle we miss u so much………

27. willie says:

the way your lil cuz died i dont,t think he could rest in peace . no disrespect but the last thing he knew was being hurt maybe by someone he exspected security from . the people who hurt “our” children should be brought to swift justice. my daughters have not been blessed with the ability to bear children so i may never be a grandfather and to hear of someone wasting a presious life,taking for granted a birthright gift of having a child it makes me lose hope for humanity.we live though our children. so harri maybe already dead inside.

1. Leigh Ann Erdman says:

You know nothing about our Lord then. He ushered that little boy into his loving arms and he IS at peace.

28. Michelle L Walters says:

MY QUESTION IS WHY WASN’T HE IN JAIL FOR BITING THE BABIES EAR AND STRANGLING THE BABY,SECOND WHY IN THE HELL WOULD SHE ALLOW HIM BACK AROUND THE BABY AGAIN AFTER THAT FATHER OR NOT SOUNDS TO ME HE NEEDED TO BE IN JAIL AND SHE NEEDS TO BE LOCKED UP FOR ALLOWING HIM BACK AROUND THE BABY AFTER THAT,SMH IT’S SUCH A SHAME A HELPLESS BABY HAD TO LOSE HIS LIFE IN THE HANDS OF THE ONE WHO WAS SUPPOSE TO KEEP AND SAFE AND LOVE HIM,WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TO IT NEEDS TO STOP ALL THE KILLING,SDH

1. Tink says:

he ws not in jail because when the police arrived to the scene they stated that they could not identify that any harm to the child had been done …… with that no charges were filed … and from the looks of it they failed to explain the option of filling a CPO.

29. A TRUE friend says:

I am Praying for both Families!

30. Leigh Ann Erdman says:

Denial, that is the problem with half these posts. He hurt the child twice before and he was allowed near the child again? No wonder child abuse and child murder is at epidemic proportions. Everyone ignores the obvious and then they claim “that is not the Hari I know.” Obviously, you don’t know him because your best friend had a dirty little secret. He is a child abuser and now a child murderer. Read it, MURDERER. You can love him and respect him all you want but the FACT is he ADMITTED that he killed the child and he gave the authorities the murder weapon. This is a tragedy that was preventable. Everyone who knew this information failed this child, EVERYONE who knew is responsible Women get some self respect. No man is worth the life of your child.

31. Sad says:

so shocked to to hear that Hari could do something so horrific ive been knowing him for a while i was his hair stylist he was a very nice and happy person there were times when he was stressed ang going through somethings and he talked to me . those problems came from his own father. im not saying thats an excuse to takes someones life your own child no chid deserves that. its really terrible to no that a person could do that. i just want both families to know my prayers r with you all there were two young lives lost here

32. Gayle Johnson says:

Well, he is a sick perv and needs to have it cut off so he can’t father anymore murder victims. I love how all these creeps are “good boys” & “nice” . Not the case if you are nice & good you don’t murder anybody. He is just aniother animal put him to sleep!!!!!!!!

33. Tink says:

Tis is crazy everyone is talking bout Hair instead of the person who is gone ….Whether he did it or not a child died and he is now in the hands of our father….i known hari from college as well and he did have a side that only certain people were able to see…i m not saying he did it or not but you can never underestimate anyone…we should all know that by now …if not then life has not taught you much about people…May Godlbe with both families at their time of need….and I agree with the stylist hari tried to live up to his father standards and others as well …he did suffer depression and some other things …but now no excuse can be made when a child sufferes in a matter so horrific ….

34. ru says:

nowwww, do you beleive the Death Penalty is necessary?? Now-do you beleive that if your common criminal even thinks of committing a crime-his mind will also think about the electric chair that’s waiting for him as a consequencee. we are much to lenient on crime in this country. it is time to bring out the Guillitine, the electric chiar and the Noose.

35. Nick Shannon says:

Trying to catch up on this case, and find out what happen. Yet as I read the comments left here I just have to say the family of the slain baby and the family of the murdering father are some of the DUMBEST people in Baltimore city. The baby’s mom should have never let that sick f#ck around her child after the first incident. Also where did you all go to school at? my God your Grammar is HORRID. I am honestly on here just for an up date please someone with at least a High School Diploma outside of Baltimore city whom has knowledge of this case please comment. Thank you!

36. marie says:

I just want to know why? I will never understand .I will not judge,I will leave everything in Jehovah’s hand.Both families,you have my heartfelt sympathy. May Dalyrie R.I.P as God’s little angel.