Fatal Single-Car Accident On I-83 Northbound

BALTIMORE (WJZ)— A driver is dead after a single-car collision on I-83 Saturday morning.

At 8:38 a.m., Maryland State Police were called to northbound I-83 between Northern Parkway and Ruxton Road after reports of a crash.

The preliminary investigation revealed a beige Jaguar was traveling northbound on the Jones Falls Expressway south of Ruxton Road.  According to witnesses at the scene, the driver (and sole occupant) of the Jaguar lost control and the vehicle left the roadway, traveled up the embankment in the center median, and overturned multiple times before coming to a rest on the roof with the driver trapped inside, in lane one of northbound I-83.

After an approximately 20 minute effort by Baltimore County Fire Department, the driver was removed from the Jaguar, but was ultimately pronounced dead at 9 a.m.

Any other witnesses to the accident are asked to contact the Golden Ring barrack at 410-780-2700.

Comments

1. Mar says:

It was more than likely a sudden medical emergency….could have been a heart attack or diabetic shock/coma.

2. flessard says:

I worked with the guy that was involved and none of you know what HIS girlfriend and daughter will have to endure. So please keep your comments to yourself. We are all so upset about all of this and he will be greatly missed!

1. J says:

The only person here being nasty was Bernard. There’s no need to lump the other comments in with his!

3. Raven Funn Sizedd Brown says:

This Was My Dad . . I Didn’t Know That He Died Like That . . It Brings Tears To My Eyes . R.I.P Calvin , I Love You❤

1. sheron sterling says:

Dear Raven please contact me at sterlingsheron@yahoo.com, i work with your dad at Towson please contact me asap..

4. eboni says:

This man was a hard worker, excellent provider for family and friends. A man that would give any one a encouraging word. A man that believe if you are wrong, I will tell you or if you are right I will let you know. Family and friend thank God for allowing a awesome man of God to be in our lives.

May the peace Of God be with his family, and cover the girls at a time such as this.

5. Tammy says:

Mr. Calvin! Heaven has received another good Angel! I’ve known him to be a hardworking man who provided for his family! Whenever you had a conversation wtih Mr. Calvin, you left his presence learning something good & new about LIFE! Many blessings to his family! Stay strong and remember everything you learned from Mr. Calvin! I will~

6. rhonda hiswillnotmines says:

To the fiancee & daughter,my heart an prayers goes out to you in such a time of need.I love you”E”plz!plz! remain strong as I know he would want you to,specially for the sake of your daughter.If you need me you know how to find me(ard).TTYL

7. Sparrow says:

this was so shocking , he was like an uncle to me. he didn’t deserve this , but i guess dying is apart of living. to my sister Raven , keep your head up , i’m here with you😉

8. Kenny says:

R.I.P Mr. Calvin Great man and this was very shocking to find out. I give my blessings to his family , stay strong.

9. Car accident albany ny says:

Auto accidents frequently result in fatality. Serious accidental injuries, back injury, break and high bruises typical results of car accident. Sufferers should employ auto … uk

10. דיווחי תנועה says:

Wow, marvelous blog format! How long have you been running a blog for? you made running a blog glance easy. The total glance of your site is wonderful, as well as the content material!