Local

Fire Department Evaluating Carbon Monoxide Exposure In West Baltimore

View Comments
carbon monoxide poisoning_1.4.12

BALTIMORE (WJZ)—The Baltimore City Fire Department is on the scene of a hazmat situation in Northwest Baltimore.

Captain Mike Perry reports.

Firefighters were called to the 1100-block of Winchester Street just after 4 p.m. Wednesday.

Fire officials say six patients are being evaluated for possible carbon monoxide exposure with CO levels of 600 PPM.

Right now, there’s no word on the condition of the victims.

Officials say the cause of the hazmat could be from the use of a generator in the basement.

Stay with WJZ for more on this developing story.

View Comments
blog comments powered by Disqus
Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 5,466 other followers